+1

Extreme tubing!!

This looks fun!

+1
    Zoinks - I got a sharp pain run down my back when I saw him get tossed upside down and pancaked! That's awesome (to see).

Freaking awesome. Reminds me of last year when my dad thought it would be cool to pull me on the rocket(a tube with wings kinda, about 6 feet long and 4 feet wide at the base with the wings). He was running full speed behind his grady white(about 40-45mph) and turn sharp to the left so I leaned left and when I did the rocket when up in the air on its side with me hangin on, of coarse I go slung did 4 or 5 cartonwheels before I sunk in the water. I just sat in the water for an hour or so it hurt so bad. So I can imagine what that dude felt like droping on his back like that.

+1
    One of my many petpeeves are bad tube pullers. Many drivers don't understand the physics that it's not about getting the boat/ski going as fast as it can, it's how you time the turns to whip the tube around behind the boat. The video is a different story, they were going for all out speed to make lift.

I was lucky to have learned by a very skilled driver, so I usually think twice when others are driving. It's also hard to explain to them about timing turns to cause a whipping action on the tube.

This post wasn't directed at your dad dgmoore. I wouldn't trust my dad pulling me!

On that note, the guy that taught me about pulling would time his turns so that I would fly into other wakes from boats that have gone by. Well some wake board boat went by leaving some massive rollers and I saw my buddy getting me lined up to slam me into them. It was perfect, I saw it coming and held on. I hit the first wake at full speed and went flying off getting the wind knocked out of me. It felt like I hit a brick wall. I wanted to kill him, but that's the name of the game when you extreme tube.

I noticed last summer pulling my 21 year old son and his friends with my RXP,it's all in the "turns" as Mike stated.Once I got them into a turn,I could almost be at a crawl and just hold the turn in a very tight circle,and they would be 360'ing around me.The ski feels like it's doing about 5 mph,but they look like they're going 40,lol.

+1
    exactly!

Thread Information