Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Sinus surgery

  1. #1
    jpeconsult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pineville, LA
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    1

    Sinus surgery

    Anyone have sinus surgery or knows someone that has had it? I am scheduled for surgery at 6:30 Monday morning.

    I think I am going to be stuck int he house for a week or two. Anyone give me some heads up on what to expect?

    Pain, swelling, bruising, packing, packing removal, etc.

    Thanks in advance. --Jeremy


  2. #2
    2Blue's BFF! dsolie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Posts
    832
    +1
    1
    My dad had surgery for a deviated septum last year. Wasn't too bad form what I recall. A little pain and tenderness, but that was about it.

  3. #3
    Looking for a job gtxsc03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Posts
    1,426
    One of my co-workers had sinus surgery performed recently. They had their nose removed from the General Manager's rearend

    Seriously, good luck with the surgery, hope everything turns out okay. When my wife had her broken nose repaired, she had black eyes and some pain for a few days. The worst part was when they removed the splints from inside.

  4. #4
    The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    Posts
    5,364
    Quote Originally Posted by gtxsc03 View Post
    One of my co-workers had sinus surgery performed recently. They had their nose removed from the General Manager's rearend

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Posts
    287
    Good luck with the procedure. Hopefully the nurse who uses the 'booger buster' on you is cute!

  6. #6
    icedog10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Houston,Texas
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by jpeconsult View Post
    Anyone have sinus surgery or knows someone that has had it? I am scheduled for surgery at 6:30 Monday morning.

    I think I am going to be stuck int he house for a week or two. Anyone give me some heads up on what to expect?

    Pain, swelling, bruising, packing, packing removal, etc.

    Thanks in advance. --Jeremy
    I had this surgery last year. Only bad thing was the packing in my nose.

  7. #7
    jpeconsult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pineville, LA
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    1
    Thanks fellas. Going under at 6:30 am central time. lol..hope to be posting by the evening.

    By the way, I am having sinus surgery AND a deviated septum something-or-another. Dr said he was going to leave the two ends so I could "retain the shape of my nose"

  8. #8
    jpeconsult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pineville, LA
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    1
    gtxsc03...I have been wistling that enzyte theme song for several days now. lol.

  9. #9
    jpeconsult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pineville, LA
    Posts
    5,448
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by xylene View Post
    Good luck with the procedure. Hopefully the nurse who uses the 'booger buster' on you is cute!
    I'll PM you when I find out about the nurse.

  10. #10
    Looking for a job gtxsc03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Posts
    1,426
    Quote Originally Posted by jpeconsult View Post
    gtxsc03...I have been wistling that enzyte theme song for several days now. lol.
    That's way better than the stupid "Viva Viagra" song

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 1995 SL750 Heart Surgery
    By SantaCruz163 in forum Polaris Projects
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 05:05 PM
  2. Just out of Surgery
    By liner911 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 12:15 PM
  3. Open heart surgery on the SL780
    By hyoctane23 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 11:38 AM
  4. Lab Surgery
    By RXP04 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 10:28 AM
  5. Going out for knee surgery
    By Red Devil in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 12:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •