Shop/Tuner in Minnesota

I am looking for someone or a shop that knows the polaris 785's well. I replaced just about everything on mine and it just doesnt rev out even on the trailer! I am thinking it is too rich but am sick of working on it and want to bring it to someone tha will be able to tune it all the way through from the bad top end to the boggy take off where I have to feahter the gas to get it to start to rev out.

Any links or contact info for a great place in Minnestoa would be much help. Thanks!

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Most guys on here don't trust anyone else from a dealer or such. There's only a hand full of guys in the country that tune the Polaris's for other people and their all on the ocean coast.

+1
    PM sent....did you get it?

Ya I got your PM. That is a ways from me. I found someone but they wont be able to fix it before the 4th weekend but the week after. Oh well.

+1
    If you wanted someone close to you, then you should have been more specific in location instead of just saying "in Minnesota". The guy I gave you, who happens to be probably one of the best in the country, is only an hour and a half away...which in my opinion is not that far if you are in a hurry or desperate...and considering who it is that would be doing the work...it's a no brainer. I would still give the place a call and just see what he could do for you...might be able to get you out riding by the weekend...wouldn't that be worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by JetskiMN View Post
    If you wanted someone close to you, then you should have been more specific in location instead of just saying "in Minnesota". The guy I gave you, who happens to be probably one of the best in the country, is only an hour and a half away...which in my opinion is not that far if you are in a hurry or desperate...and considering who it is that would be doing the work...it's a no brainer. I would still give the place a call and just see what he could do for you...might be able to get you out riding by the weekend...wouldn't that be worth it?
    I will give him a call. Thanks!

Thread Information