Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

whooped some A**

Yesterday I was at Joe Pool Lake all day, anyway there was this guy about my age who had a 2 Kaw's from Performance Engineering! I want to say they were 03-04 models! This guy 22-25 years of age had alot of mods done to his 2 ski's. I don't know what exactly all he had, so he wants to race me. I said sure why not, " I'm think to myself this guy is going to smoke me" So we are out a little ways to a wide open stretch, both nailed it and I smoked him by about 100-150 yards, the next ski he had he said had a bigger motor I think he said it was a 1500cc motor. I couldn't really understand the guy! So Raced him again, and smoked him by 75-100 yards.
    He comes back and says what the hell do you have done to your ski I told him nothing, stock with a free flow pipe that's it! The guy was really shocked and kept saying "Damn I can't belive he beat me" Well it goes to say that even the stock RXP is a well rounded ski!

You need to tell your story on the ultra150 board. Their is a guy on there that thinks all seadoos sucks and kawi rules. He goes by the name of ultrabadboy69. He claims his 99 ultra will whip any rxp. He will blow up hearing that

+1
    People blowing up is cool...figuratively speaking

+1
    Performance Engineering skis are not fast. they suck...had one, a real POS.

Richard

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro rxp
    You need to tell your story on the ultra150 board. Their is a guy on there that thinks all seadoos sucks and kawi rules. He goes by the name of ultrabadboy69. He claims his 99 ultra will whip any rxp. He will blow up hearing that
    ooooh, so you're Nitro over there too?

Funny I didn't relate.

The thing about badboy is that the Ultra has become pointless, it used to be the fastest top speed on glass ski, now it's the RXP and he cannot live with it.

CompWhiz,I went camping at Joe Pool over the Memorial Day Weekend,and got beat on my RXP,lol.I found two guys with RXP's ,one green and one yellow both 04's.I beat the green one several times before we found his buddy on the yellow one,then me and his buddy went one and one.Look for a black dude on a yellow RXP there,he will give you a run for your money no doubt.

Ok I will be on the look out next time I am there!

Here's another story:

Today I went to Lake Lewisville most of the day, Frank and Jarrett you should have been there! Anyway I did race a person twice with an 04 gpr1300 with a riva stage 2 kit installed. She told me that she runs 74mph so I said lets see about that. I beat her both times , once in choppy waters , second in smooth. Had to say she was hanging in there with me but in the end I smoked her both times by 50-75 yds.

I told her that your ski doesn't run 74mph. I have a gps to prove it which I just brought today. Got up to 68.3mph in 98 degree texas weather!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by way2fast
    Performance Engineering skis are not fast. they suck...had one, a real POS.
    Richard, I don't know what happened to your ski, but I rode and raced against that ski before he drove down to deliver it to you. It was running very well and beating every other ski in our group including Ultras. I've know Crone for a while now and his skis definitely don't suck. His rider running his STXR took a World title last year. I don't think his skis could suck and do that

Chris, I can't wait to Razz Crone about his skis getting beaten by a stock RXP though I want to know who it was though.

+1
    Chris, we hit Lewisville at around 4:00 today. We try to avoid the busy places, so we hit our creek where no one rides. But Jarrett needs to take his ski out where the competition is. His ski is running like a raped ape.

Hey those would be my 2 skis... Just to let eveyone know i wasn't on them the 2 guys that were riding them most of the time, it was there very first time to be on a jetski so... But if you want to race sometime BRING IT! just tell me when and where...As long as it doesnt fall on race weekend il be there
    Also the 2 boats i had out there one of them was a Stock legal boat and the other was stock but a few little bolt ons....

And as far as for you "way2fast" I don't know why you say PE "suck" I went out to all my regional races and got 1st in every class i entered and I went out to Nationals and took 1St in Novice 1200 Stock and 2nd in Novice 1200 limited. Also went out to the Endurance Nationals and placed 3rd. Then I went out to the World Finals and placed 1st and captured the WORLD TITLE in Novice 1200 Limited powered by Performance-Eng. So my advice to you "way2fast" learn to ride. Dont diss other peoples companies.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information