Thread: help fast

+1

help fast

hey guys,
    got a problem from mudbug i thought was fixed but now im not sure. Ski doesnt want to start. Sounds like a week battery. Duke said he thought my advent wasnt changing timing when I went to start it so it was struggling. Found out I had a bolt missing and a bolt really loose that holds the three pieces of the starter together. the long bolts. Theres only two of them and there part 12 in the starter section of oem parts. i tightened one at mudbug cause couldnt find the other and it randomely started. I tried it out of water and it started when I got home. So i thought it was just the bolts but today it wouldnt start turn to find out the one bolt was loose again so I tightened it and it started but didnt sound fully strong but not noticable to untrained ear. i think its cause other bolts missing but I dnt get it until friday and I leave friday so I may need an advent b4 then. I dnt have a spare ski like this cause If I did Id just loosen the bolts and see what it does. What do you all think it is? I dnt have a spare ignition either. HELP. Im going nuts.

what do you need? an advent or the starter bolt or? I can at least get u a measurment for the bolt if that helps? sry you lost me

+1
    well i did have a thread up to get the bolt or size but no one could come threw but now I got one on the way. I dnt know if the bolt missing is the problem or if it is my advent. I need to know if anyone knows what it is or if someone has a spare advent I can borrow to figure the problem if know one knows.

Gotcha! I got to say knowing the e internals of a starter , a loose housing will do some weird thing to brushes etc I would bet this is your issue but it may clear up when the brushes re seat , I saw your original bolt post now that u mentioned it but I didn't have access to my spare starter then sry

Thread Information