Thread: smart tabs

smart tabs

any one ever used or had any experiance with smart tabs?

The NEW SX series incorporates all of the fully automatic features of these popular SMART TABS, in addition to the rust and corrosion free benefits of molded composite materials. Assembly can be completed in seconds and the installation in a few minutes. The only tools required are a drill with a 3/16" bit and a phillips screw driver. SMART TABS SX provide unequaled performance and durability with no maintenance in fresh or salt water. The system can be specifically tuned to maximize the performance of any powerboat, and TRACKING RIBS have been added to improve handling at higher speeds.

The patented SMART TABS are a one of a kind trim and stabilizer system that automatically adjust to the sea conditions, without the need for expensive electric or hydraulic hardware or switches. The system constantly reacts to the water conditions, boat speed, and balance providing remarkable improvements on any boat.

Montreal, Canada
    I was looking into the smart tabs for my sportster, but I came across a few negative reviews. The users seemed to have lost 3mph off top end. With a jet I would also be worried about losing our reverse. I also don't know if they could handle 360s etc.

Thread Information