Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

supercharger imp.

Anyone looking to buy a riva vortech supercharger imp.? I'm wanting to upgrade to Gen II.

+1
    I Have A Complete Stage 3 S.c. That Was Brand New 30-35 Hours Ago For Sale=d> Looks Like Brand New! 750.00

Well after I get this overheating issue resolved I might do tha whole thing. I really would like to just stick to the impell. right now. Plus I dont wanna have to move up to stage 3 right now.

Well I have intercooler issues which I think I do, I aint got a clue how much to let this innercooler go for. Ha I know how much one is though. I need some contact info. from u. We might can work out something if I can't get this one fixed or whatever

+1
    HOW MUCH IS ALUMINUM GOING FOR BY THE POUND DID YOU TRY MY BYPASS TRICK? TODD

not yet. I'm taking on water. Got to fix that before I can ride it again. Got tha stuff ordered. I might need some help on tha bypass thing it'll be a week or so before I can ride again. Where r u located?

+1
    Jax,fl What Type Of Leak Do You Have?

I think its my carbon seal u can hear it trickling in when it aint running. I have 123 hours on it. Hasn't been changed yet. That's what I gotta get fixed first its still under warranty so I'll let tha dealer deal w/ everything else is tight no holes in my hull (that I know of) is that Jax FL or Jacksonville FL

Quote Originally Posted by chewie81 View Post
    I think its my carbon seal u can hear it trickling in when it aint running. I have 123 hours on it. Hasn't been changed yet. That's what I gotta get fixed first its still under warranty so I'll let tha dealer deal w/ everything else is tight no holes in my hull (that I know of) is that Jax FL or Jacksonville FL
    I talked to a radiator shop here this morning. They said they can put some chemicals in it and try to boil that stuff out if there is any in it. Gonna try that first. If that doesn't work I'm gonna try yr bypass method any suggestions on what kind of innercooler to use other than riva. Or stay w/ a riva?

+1
    Did you remove the OPAS? Mine made a trickling noise and was actualy the OPAS blockoff's that were leaking.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information