Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

+1
    I like how some people make it a racial thing. I would have done the EXACT same thing except it would have been a 40 S&W instead of a 12 ga.

Married the love of my Life Mayday 2008 SuperCharged03's Avatar
    My gun choice would depend on what room of the house I was in at the time....

Every Man or Woman has a divine animal right to defend his or her life with deadly force if neccecary.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by gtxscrider View Post
    Every Man or Woman has a divine animal right to defend his or her life with deadly force if neccecary.
    not in ny you dont.

if he lived in ny he would be in jail for 2 counts of homicide.

in ny state you can only use deadly force on an intruder IF he has a deadly weapon or attempts to kill you.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by stingray152003 View Post
    not in ny you dont.

if he lived in ny he would be in jail for 2 counts of homicide.

in ny state you can only use deadly force on an intruder IF he has a deadly weapon or attempts to kill you.
    God Bless Texas.

Down here, a baseball bat is considered a dealy weapon. If you get pulled over and you have a bat in your possesion, you better have a ball and glove too.

As for the race issue, there will always be those who will throw that into the mix. The bad part is that this clouds up those instances where it really is racilly motivated.

+1
    The Texas Criminal Code specifically states that you can defend your property with deadly force. I don't understand how this guy got off, though, as this was a neighbor's home and not his.

He definitely dodged a bullet

Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    The Texas Criminal Code specifically states that you can defend your property with deadly force. I don't understand how this guy got off, though, as this was a neighbor's home and not his.
    Texas law also state that you can defend you neighbors property with deadly force IF your neighbor asks you to.

Yea, this case may have been a little bit in the grey area, however let that be a lesson to anyone thinking that they can help them selves to others property.

Quote Originally Posted by fullboogie View Post
    Probably did what the cops tell me to do if ever involved in the same situation. Shoot them then drag them onto your property

My question is, why is that Quanell X person saying its a race issue? Does he not relize that he is the one making it a race issue? Criminals need to understand the rights we have here in Texas and that their lives are in danger when committing crimes.

Joe Horn was on the phone with 911 for over 7 minutes. Why did the cops take so long to show up?

I am glad that finally someone did something right, and not pretend that nothing was going on. He called 911, waited, when no help arrived, he did what was right to put a stop to the sorry ass thiefs, so that they couldnt steal anymore.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information