Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Friday 7/04

  1. #1
    BarBayBULL BAR BAY H.O.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Barnegat Bay
    Posts
    1,341

    Friday 7/04

    So much talk about this weekend I want to seperate days to get definites on which day, time, and where.

    Im trying to get heads together for riding this Friday.
    Be on water by 8am.
    We will hit Barnegat Inlet, intracoastal to Great Bay Inlet, AC, Brigantine, back up intracoastal to Barnegat Inlet, Tices, and then tubing if yas want to join in on that.
    If ocean is flat we'll take it.
    Bring gas money.
    You can use my Waretown ramp or meet on water by BI bouy at 8am or BI at 8:15am.
    Some decent speed running, 3x inlet play, short ocean runs, etc.

    Tubing:
    I have 2 good tubes, 2 lines, 1 flag, a few extra life jackets. You will need a flag. You can tell your people to drive or boat to Tices and we can use the beach just north of Tices main area if we need to. If alot of heads are into this we can start at noon if not at 2pm. Right now I have 4 heads looking to go tubing Friday afternoon.

    Call me or post here if your interested.


  2. #2
    05NNJ1300R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    rockland county ny
    Posts
    588
    +1
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by BAR BAY H.O. View Post
    So much talk about this weekend I want to seperate days to get definites on which day, time, and where.

    Im trying to get heads together for riding this Friday.
    Be on water by 8am.
    We will hit Barnegat Inlet, intracoastal to Great Bay Inlet, AC, Brigantine, back up intracoastal to Barnegat Inlet, Tices, and then tubing if yas want to join in on that.
    If ocean is flat we'll take it.
    Bring gas money.
    You can use my Waretown ramp or meet on water by BI bouy at 8am or BI at 8:15am.
    Some decent speed running, 3x inlet play, short ocean runs, etc.

    Tubing:
    I have 2 good tubes, 2 lines, 1 flag, a few extra life jackets. You will need a flag. You can tell your people to drive or boat to Tices and we can use the beach just north of Tices main area if we need to. If alot of heads are into this we can start at noon if not at 2pm. Right now I have 4 heads looking to go tubing Friday afternoon.

    Call me or post here if your interested.

    We go to tices all the time my friends house is in waretown on compass road he is on the inlet that is the outlet for the powerplant i launch at the public ramp up the inlet a little i hope to have my ski there on thursday night for some riding friday we went out last 2 fridays ago at 5am it was nice and flat we went out to the ocean to ride the waves there were some 5-6 foot rollers comming in was a good time.

    George

  3. #3
    bm27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    howell nj
    Posts
    497
    what exit parkway is tthe waretown ramp ur talking about?

  4. #4
    05NNJ1300R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    rockland county ny
    Posts
    588
    +1
    64
    waretown is exit 74

  5. #5
    BarBayBULL BAR BAY H.O.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Barnegat Bay
    Posts
    1,341
    Waretown is now parkway exit 69
    Exit 74 is the Lacey/old Waretown exit

    5am or sun up is cool I just didnt think others would be up for it.
    I'll try to organize and as soon as we get some heads confirmed to this ride I'll ask what time each would vote for 8am being the latest. The earlier the better for riding and gas.

    I have access to the BBCA private ramp. It will be free along wih parking I just have to tell the BBCA how many trailers belong to my party.
    call me anytime with any questions or to just confirm.
    (877) 778 - 8652

  6. #6
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,991
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by bm27 View Post
    what exit parkway is tthe waretown ramp ur talking about?
    Holy sh*t your still alive!!!

  7. #7
    bm27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    howell nj
    Posts
    497
    whats up scott were u going friday

  8. #8
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,991
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by bm27 View Post
    whats up scott were u going friday
    Anywhere!

    Probaly Manasquan River

  9. #9
    bm27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    howell nj
    Posts
    497
    i think were going navasink river if u want in ur more than welcome

  10. #10
    www.eastcoastpwc.net Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    7,991
    +1
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by bm27 View Post
    i think were going navasink river if u want in ur more than welcome
    Who is we?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How To: Install RR ECU after the knock sensor update 04 RXP
    By Green Hulk in forum Sea Doo How To & FAQs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 12:13 PM
  2. $7999 for a new '04 XP DI?
    By rx4pain in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 08:56 AM
  3. Getting "Check Engine" message on 04 RXP
    By Jrsrxp in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 01:15 PM
  4. 04 RXP Starting problem/question...
    By BLOWNRXP in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 10:14 AM
  5. rxp 04 and 05 difference
    By wakeborder556 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 09:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •