water hose to 99 slt 700

hello people first time posting. first off i bought a 99 slth 700 and found that after driving awhile she developed a bog on start off and couple days ago she died and wouldnt start for couple hours. anyways i came home took off carb cleaned them up(not much dirt) when i went to change the fuel lines i pulled one off and it was pissing gas out. i loosened up gas cap and it stoped...problem solved she was air locking herself and not pumping any fuel. anyways i got her in the driveway and want to start her with the hose for a little fine tuning but dont know where it goes. there is a brass plug on top of the head where water goes into head but not sure if this is it. also i have no attachment so can i screw hose right on to seado....thanks sorry so long but if any one discovers that there watercraft isnt gettin gas lossen fuel cap and see if it is pressurized.

Los Angeles
    you need an attachment to connect the hose to the water manifold.

the fuel tank pressurizes as you ride which in turn pushes your fuel throughout the fuel system lines/carbs/pump/return line and excess fuel back into the tank.

that bog you have is though fuel related..................probably................
    ...............................lean............... .........lean....................

Thread Information