150 speedster purchase Question

Just wondering if the sea-doo sport boats (150 speedster) come with a trailer included or if it has to be purchased seperately like with a watercraft? Wasn't sure if the MSRP for the boats included a trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by rflores5432 View Post
    Just wondering if the sea-doo sport boats (150 speedster) come with a trailer included or if it has to be purchased seperately like with a watercraft? Wasn't sure if the MSRP for the boats included a trailer.

MSRP includes a trailer

All seadoo boats include a trailer...Do not let them make you pay extra for the trailer..these boats are shipped with the trailer, not in a crate like most pwc's...

There are, if I understand it correctly, TWO trailers and one of them DOES cost more, but it does come with one that works quite well and fits just fine in my garage.

Thanks everyone. I thought they came shipped with a trailer but the dealer here is trying to charge extra. I had to ask the experts!!

Which Dealer is it? I know times are tough but for them to overcharge customers by $1500 is pathetic. I would contact Bombardier and have this guys resale license revoked.

The dealer i went through tried to charge $1000.00 for the trailer....Just keep negotiating...Times are tight everywhere, get the boat for the price that you want, not what they say!!!

Quote Originally Posted by davidvieira View Post
    The dealer i went through tried to charge $1000.00 for the trailer....Just keep negotiating...Times are tight everywhere, get the boat for the price that you want, not what they say!!!

x 2 i took me 3 hours but got my 08 speedster 150 215 for 16.2 i think it was a good price good luck

A galvanized trailer may cost a bit more but the painted one is definately included in the MSRP. Not including it in an advertised price may be a way for some (maybe shady) dealers to advertise artificially low prices.

Thread Information