Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Chrisrokc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    3,667

    1390 EFI controller settings

    I figured I would start a post abou this. I know most of us are running the same settings and what not but I just wanted everyone to post up there numbers and what elevation you are running at. I will start with mine. These are just the first numbers I put in. Haven't adjusted it yet.

    9-11-11-7
    1100ish feet above sea level


  2. #2
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrokc View Post
    I figured I would start a post abou this. I know most of us are running the same settings and what not but I just wanted everyone to post up there numbers and what elevation you are running at. I will start with mine. These are just the first numbers I put in. Haven't adjusted it yet.

    9-11-11-7
    1100ish feet above sea level
    9-11-11-7 ???

    #3 pot is way high

  3. #3
    Happily Self-Employed WFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    12,801
    +1
    450
    Thats probably about right for a 1390

    The Tampa group should chime in as they have a few running over there

  4. #4
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by WFO View Post
    Thats probably about right for a 1390

    The Tampa group should chime in as they have a few running over there
    Wow really??? Seems like a lot but you would know better than me . Maybe I just need a big bore...

  5. #5
    9-11-11-7 is what mine has been at for summerheat... 11-11-11-7 when it cools off.. Remember Chris, altitude is only part of the air equation.. We are at sea level here in florida but our adjusted (RAD) air quality in summer is usually in the 2500-2800ft ball park. Temperature and humidity play a larger role than your 1100 foot elevation does.

  6. #6
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Maxxed out and 6 on the last pod.

  7. #7
    GPryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    1,052
    +1
    25
    Is everyone running a stock fuel pump with stock injectors on these big motors?

  8. #8
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by GPryan View Post
    Is everyone running a stock fuel pump with stock injectors on these big motors?
    yes

  9. #9
    Chrisrokc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Posts
    3,667
    Quote Originally Posted by GPryan View Post
    Is everyone running a stock fuel pump with stock injectors on these big motors?
    Yep

  10. #10
    GPryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    1,052
    +1
    25
    nice. I have motor envy!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2003 gp1300r efi controller settings help
    By gpr1200 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 09:18 PM
  2. efi controller settings?
    By jayohentran in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 07:11 PM
  3. EFI Controller Setting ?
    By tottii in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 05:06 PM
  4. EFI Controller Setting???
    By james k in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 08:58 AM
  5. help with efi control settings
    By smitch in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 09:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •