Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    ...Lighting The Water On Fire Since '04 duramaxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Hamptons, Long Island, New York
    Posts
    790
    +1
    5

    Is This The Correct Prop For My Boat?

    I just bought an '07 Speedster 150 215hp today. The Mod Bug was biting me before I even got home from the Marina.

    I want to upgrade the Prop, and I did a search and it looks like the 14/19 is the way I should go, because I'm def. not going to leave the boat stock, but I'm also not going to have enough done to it by the end of the summer to be able to turn a 15/20.

    So is this Solas 14/19 the correct one for my boat?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/sea-d...spagenameZWDVW


  2. #2
    ...Lighting The Water On Fire Since '04 duramaxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Hamptons, Long Island, New York
    Posts
    790
    +1
    5
    Anyone?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lakeland, FL
    Posts
    1,414
    Since you're so far north and plan to mod a little, yes it is. And congrats on a great boat at an even better price.

  4. #4
    ...Lighting The Water On Fire Since '04 duramaxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Hamptons, Long Island, New York
    Posts
    790
    +1
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by VX1 View Post
    Since you're so far north and plan to mod a little, yes it is. And congrats on a great boat at an even better price.
    The water Temps. here have a VERY wide range IMO. I'm going to be riding in a Bay 98% of the time, then go through the Inlet to the Ocean the other 2%. In the beginning of the Season, the water Temps. are mid to high 50's. But by the end of the Season they can be all the way up to the mid to high 80's.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-25-2015, 09:47 AM
  2. Is this the correct oil filter?
    By keithg1964 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 08:05 PM
  3. Is this the stock prop on 2001 GP1200R?
    By showmepro1200 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 09:11 PM
  4. Yet another winterization thread...sorry. Is this the correct line for anti-freeze
    By xray328 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 12:19 PM
  5. Is this the correct oil block of kit
    By 2kids3pets in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 02:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •