Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thumbs up I'm Calling you out !!

Dome,
    It's Time. The yellow ski is ready. I'm calling you out. Ski ran 81+(?) today.94+ degrees.7200 RPM's .With a strong head wind.
    I really want to bust you one time before the 1390 go's in.(apples to Apples so to speak.)
    Remember, were all brothers(WFO Performance) All in Fun.
    Hell the Black ski was running right with the Yellow one, Maybe I'll go for 2-0.

By the way you really don't want me to say go.
    Last edited by icedog10; 07-04-2008 at 10:02 AM.

+1
    Oh sh!t. This ought to be fun.

By the way, The DRC stricker must have been worth 1/2 MPH. My ski pick up alot of speed after I installed that baby on the nose.

+1
    Oh damn!!

My money is on the PV motor.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by icedog10 View Post
    Dome,
    It's Time. The yellow ski is ready. I'm calling you out. Ski ran 81+(?) today.94+ degrees.7200 RPM's .With a strong head wind.
    I really want to bust you one time before the 1390 go's in.(apples to Apples so to speak.)
    Remember, were all brothers(WFO Performance) All in Fun.
    Hell the Black ski was running right with the Yellow one, Maybe I'll go for 2-0.

By the way you really don't want me to say go.
    Wade, my friend (or would you rather be my enemy), you have to realize a few things. When you wake up this morning and get on the forum, you may have already came to the realization's I am going to point out to you. I suspect you had a very strong beer or crown royal buzz going on when you typed this (similar to the one that prevented you from making it to the MB4 awards banquet).

After you make statements like the one above and the many others you have made recently regarding your ski vs. TheDome's, you are always quick to point out that it is all in fun. Sometimes you even admit you need to wear goggles if you race TheDome to avoid eye injury. Smart move, because you are real close to letting your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass!

The DRC does not make excuses or backs down from a call out. I just want you to know what your getting yourself into. TheDome is a very good topspeed pilot and if he mounted your ski I have no doubt it would go faster than it ever had gone before. I say after a 20mph roll drag race with 800 grates on between you and TheDome, we pull them out of the water and throw 1200 grates on them and do a true drag race from an idle with me piloting The Black Bitch. I am very confident in my holeshot skills.

When this happens, and in the event you win (not likely), you will hear no excuses from the DRC. If you win, you have to buy the DRC a case of beer.

I crack myself up sometimes!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Oh damn!!

My money is on the PV motor.
    +1

+1

Well........................get your skis on the water boyz, racin' is calling!

Ya'll are killin me

GO DRC !!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDEALLDAY View Post
    Ya'll are killin me

GO DRC !!!!!
    We are glad we have the support of the PPR!

Quote Originally Posted by 97GPSLEEPER View Post
    Wade, my friend (or would you rather be my enemy), you have to realize a few things. When you wake up this morning and get on the forum, you may have already came to the realization's I am going to point out to you. I suspect you had a very strong beer or crown royal buzz going on when you typed this (similar to the one that prevented you from making it to the MB4 awards banquet).

After you make statements like the one above and the many others you have made recently regarding your ski vs. TheDome's, you are always quick to point out that it is all in fun. Sometimes you even admit you need to wear goggles if you race TheDome to avoid eye injury. Smart move, because you are real close to letting your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass!

The DRC does not make excuses or backs down from a call out. I just want you to know what your getting yourself into. TheDome is a very good topspeed pilot and if he mounted your ski I have no doubt it would go faster than it ever had gone before. I say after a 20mph roll drag race with 800 grates on between you and TheDome, we pull them out of the water and throw 1200 grates on them and do a true drag race from an idle with me piloting The Black Bitch. I am very confident in my holeshot skills.

When this happens, and in the event you win (not likely), you will hear no excuses from the DRC. If you win, you have to buy the DRC a case of beer.

I crack myself up sometimes!
    Do I need to get a spokes person to return my post's?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information