Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

GH BOX and first start up reviews!

It sounds like a Big block V-8. I couldn't believe the sound it had.

First thought is why didn't I get one or Gibson earlier in my mods as to the room this thing gives you to work on your ski is just amazing. So much more room and as ya'll know the SCer is so easy to get to and get out now. I don't have to remove the GH BOX or even touch it for SCer removal
    I am not sure if I like the sound all the time at were I ride, but as of now it is cool. I will review it latter after some run time in the water. It May be too loud for my area.
    I went with the GH box Surely because i am budget minded. I bought it used from (Shhr) Scott and got just a amazeing deal!

But if you want to mod your ski this should be a first mod just to make things easy for you as you remove the SCer so much that the Waterbox just gets to be a pain in the A$$...

+1
    I saw that deal go down. Awesome man.

+1
    Yea, it is too bad Jerry stopped production on it as i think it was a good deal for the money.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Yea, it is too bad Jerry stopped production on it as i think it was a good deal for the money.

As far as i am aware riva are going to be producing them. Jerry said that they would be able to do a much better job of them than he ever could. Im interested to see the price tho. Im not sure that it will be as good as what Jerry had them for. R88

Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    As far as i am aware riva are going to be producing them. Jerry said that they would be able to do a much better job of them than he ever could. Im interested to see the price tho. Im not sure that it will be as good as what Jerry had them for. R88
    I'll be shocked if there price is close to what Jerry had. I was about a day or two away from ordering one when Jerry stopped carrying them . Anyone has one they want to sell?

I think Jerry said in an earlier post that they will be cheaper from Riva.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by codymouse54321 View Post
    I think Jerry said in an earlier post that they will be cheaper from Riva.
    I would think price will be a hair more than the GH box. What i would be concerned with is not to get in a hurry and expect them any time soon. But maybe I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    It sounds like a Big block V-8. I couldn't believe the sound it had.

First thought is why didn't I get one or Gibson earlier in my mods as to the room this thing gives you to work on your ski is just amazing. So much more room and as ya'll know the SCer is so easy to get to and get out now. I don't have to remove the GH BOX or even touch it for SCer removal
    I am not sure if I like the sound all the time at were I ride, but as of now it is cool. I will review it latter after some run time in the water. It May be too loud for my area.
    I went with the GH box Surely because i am budget minded. I bought it used from (Shhr) Scott and got just a amazeing deal!

But if you want to mod your ski this should be a first mod just to make things easy for you as you remove the SCer so much that the Waterbox just gets to be a pain in the A$$...

I ran my ski on the water 2 days ago and loved the sound of the GH box. I couldn't get enough of it. When you're cruising it has a good sound to it, but when you blip the throttle it just roars. I turned so many heads it was rediculous.

+1
    I too love my GH shorty I recently installed that I bought new from someone on the forum. I didnt get half the deal you got though, but well worth the money. Not only does it put a big smile on my face as I ride around but you should see others around. They are like DAYUUUUM that sounds sick.

+1
    Gratz on your new GH box!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information