Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

UFC 86 ( Griffin vs Rampage Jackson)

Does anyone have a link to the complete fight....I could only find bits and pieces..thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by james k View Post
    Does anyone have a link to the complete fight....I could only find bits and pieces..thanks
    Do you know who won? This had to be a good fight... Sucks I missed it!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BluUltra250x View Post
    Do you know who won? This had to be a good fight... Sucks I missed it!
    Griffin

+1
    Griffin
    whoa awesome.... I wishedI watched it. Had to be a good fight to watch.

+1
    It was a good fight, Griffin brought his A game,,,, but,,,, there's no way he won. I am affraid it was yet another bad call in the UFC. Its almost as bad a boxing now

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSkiDaddy View Post
    It was a good fight, Griffin brought his A game,,,, but,,,, there's no way he won. I am affraid it was yet another bad call in the UFC. Its almost as bad a boxing now
    I don't think so,i just watched the fight and Griffin was the aggressor the entire fight and landed a lot higher percentage of his punches and leg kicks were constant with follow up combination....Rampage was being lazy looking for the knockout punch and wasn't able to deliver,also Rampage Jackson's corner told him he was losing the fight...

+1
    I don't think so,i just watched the fight and Griffin was the aggressor the entire fight and landed a lot higher percentage of his punches and leg kicks were constant with follow up combination....Rampage was being lazy looking for the knockout punch and wasn't able to deliver,also Rampage Jackson's corner told him he was losing the fight...
    Thats funny cause everyone that watched the fight at my house last night thought it was joke and was in an up roaar, I thought I was gonna have to call the law out here ,, and most of us were rootin for Forest The only round Forest had was the 2nd and possibly the 5th. All he had was that leg kick and that attempted submission ,and he got thrown on his head for that . It seemed like Forest avoided trading with Rampage for the most part (smart on his part).Rampage lit him up with all kind of combo's, just look at Forest's face , there wasnt a scratch on Rampage. Overall it was a close fight but Forest didnt do enough to cllearly take the title, which is the way it suppossed to be in a title bout.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSkiDaddy View Post
    Thats funny cause everyone that watched the fight at my house last night thought it was joke and was in an up roaar, I thought I was gonna have to call the law out here ,, and most of us were rootin for Forest The only round Forest had was the 2nd and possibly the 5th. All he had was that leg kick and that attempted submission ,and he got thrown on his head for that . It seemed like Forest avoided trading with Rampage for the most part (smart on his part).Rampage lit him up with all kind of combo's, just look at Forest's face , there wasnt a scratch on Rampage. Overall it was a close fight but Forest didnt do enough to cllearly take the title, which is the way it suppossed to be in a title bout.
    There is going to be a rematch on this one for sure...

+1
    There is going to be a rematch on this one for sure...
    Ohh yeah, I smelt the rematch as soon as I heard the judges call

I like them both but personlly was rooting for Forest but thought Rampage would take the win. I gained alot (more)of respect for Forest during the ultimate fighter show. He seemed to work with his team alot more than Rampage did. And when I saw Rampage's corner guys wearing Obama pins I lost all respect

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    It was crap. Yeah Forrest was probably slightly ahead on points due to the 2nd round but Rampage took at least 3 rounds. Two judges had Forrest winning the first round. Dana was going to make sure the homegrown boy got the belt if the fight was close.

Rampage did underestimate Forrest and should have pushed the fight harder but he was the champ. To take his belt like that is crap. The leg kicks were nothing more than an annoyance.

The rest of the card was bland.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information