Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1

    Unhappy water in hull!???

    after every ride easy or hard riding i get a small amount of water in my hull i would say about a cup. is this normal 250x 2008. thanks guys.


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by soberdave View Post
    after every ride easy or hard riding i get a small amount of water in my hull i would say about a cup. is this normal 250x 2008. thanks guys.



    have the same problem.....

  3. #3
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    413
    its normal,

    brani

    Quote Originally Posted by pottzr View Post
    have the same problem.....

  4. #4
    SE TX Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beaumont, TX
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by branix View Post
    its normal,

    brani
    +1

  5. #5
    yodaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Medicine Hat, AB
    Posts
    24
    Yup its normal.. I wouldnt worry about it, I think i get more water in the front storage compartment then that.. lol

  6. #6
    nicjak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Warragul, Downunder
    Posts
    7,794
    +1
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by yodaman View Post
    Yup its normal.. I wouldnt worry about it, I think i get more water in the front storage compartment then that.. lol
    a free tip you can seal the front bucket by sticking on the top edge of the bucket the same rubber stick on tape that is beneath the bucket. Does that make sense you will then have zero water intrussion.
    cheers

  7. #7
    Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    4,166
    +1
    602

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by nicjak View Post
    a free tip you can seal the front bucket by sticking on the top edge of the bucket the same rubber stick on tape that is beneath the bucket. Does that make sense you will then have zero water intrussion.
    cheers
    agree 100% worked for me aswell

    Waz

  8. #8
    yodaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Medicine Hat, AB
    Posts
    24
    Are you talking about so that the two rubber surfaces will be against eachother?

  9. #9
    nicjak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Warragul, Downunder
    Posts
    7,794
    +1
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by yodaman View Post
    Are you talking about so that the two rubber surfaces will be against eachother?
    you will add sticky rubber sealer tape ontop of white bucket lip/edge whilst it should already be on the underneath side. the hinged hood lid already has a rubber moulding on it which will seal against the one you add. comprendo??
    cheers

    I'll post a pic. tonight
    Last edited by nicjak; 07-13-2008 at 07:35 PM.

  10. #10
    thanks guys.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Rxp cavitating badly, water in hull
    By kenshin89 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 12:13 AM
  2. Water in hull up to engine cover
    By jonstephens in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 12:56 AM
  3. Water in Hull
    By UFO-RXT in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-21-2005, 06:40 PM
  4. Alot of water in hull
    By Drake in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 07:42 PM
  5. RXP Water in Hull
    By jpwt62 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2005, 10:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •