Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dealerships suck...ok maybe not all of them but...

Ok. I had my first experience with the dealership this week. I am pissed. They have had my ski for over a week now and are telling me that they havent ordered my parts yet. The tilt steering was not holding, and when I threw it in reverse the bucket cracked on one side...

They are telling me they are waiting for an answer from Seadoo and they would probably hear from them "today" ( yeah right ). I asked what answer are they waiting on? He tells me they are deciding on whether the reverse bucket was "hit". I was livid when I heard this..There is not a scratch on it!!!!! I told them I needed my Ski back by Tuesday because Im leaving for vacation on Wednesday.

Long story somewhat short....I paid a deposit for the parts and overnight delivery of them so they can get working on it right away....

So needless to say Im sure I will be fighting with Seadoo about this reverse bucket...

I knew I should have done this shit myself, like I read on here before. I will never take it back to them unless I cant ride it at all....Problem is I know its able to be ridden in the condition its in now...it kills me...
    Last edited by RustySeaRustyDoo; 07-13-2006 at 11:05 AM.

+1
    Hey Brian, remember me, 2006 princess blue GTX LTD. What was happening on the tilt steering. Was it continually lowering itself. I think mine is doing the same thing though I was having a problem telling for sure because I let many people ride.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelYelle
    Hey Brian, remember me, 2006 princess blue GTX LTD. What was happening on the tilt steering. Was it continually lowering itself. I think mine is doing the same thing though I was having a problem telling for sure because I let many people ride.
    Yes!!....It was lowering itself when I was standing up riding...Seems like it wont tighten all the way when its up....

I took the knob off and the plastic piece was bent...Doesnt seem like a good setup...

Rusty, That really blows! It took me a long time to find someone I truly trust. Thank Sweet Jesus for Surf and Turf Powersports...PR...

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider
    Rusty, That really blows! It took me a long time to find someone I truly trust. Thank Sweet Jesus for Surf and Turf Powersports...PR...
    I might take the ride up to Jersey just to get my ski worked on...It would be worth the 2 1/2 hour drive...

Let me know when you plan on doing that, it might be possible I could meet you over there and BS for a bit!..PR...

+1
    That brings to mind my favorite saying: "If you want something done right do it yourself"

PWC dealerships do suck. ( Except for Riva ) Anyone have the same sucky dealership experience with boats?

Brian that sux man! i hope it will be ready for this coming week cuz i looked at my work schedule and i have off tues wed thurs and fri. if u have the parts u could bring it down here and we can try to fix it here if u need to. let me know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by rxpblast
    Brian that sux man! i hope it will be ready for this coming week cuz i looked at my work schedule and i have off tues wed thurs and fri. if u have the parts u could bring it down here and we can try to fix it here if u need to. let me know how it goes.
    I told them I needed it back by Tuesday fixed or not...Well since I sadi that, they tell me if the parts arent in and they have to out it together, there will be a charge...of course....charge me because you couldnt look at it when I had an appt to bring it in...and let it sit for a damn week before you even thought of ordering the parts...

No doubt it will be in my hands Tuesday. I dont care what happens...I paid for them to order the parts and have them overnighted for Friday...They "said" they were going to work on it right away...I will soon find out..Ive called them everday this week. I know they are sick of hearing from me..

I need it back Tuesday because I need to install my Riva grate I just bought. ( first mod yay )

Thanks for the offer Justin, but hopefully I will be ready to go when I get there...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information