Thread: help with mods

help with mods

i just got my 4 inch rear intake installed and it sounds sick. i also just ordered the thru the hull exhaust. how does that sound? my main question is can i run the xs intercooler without 42 lb injectors and a stock prop. i plan on getting the green wheel, intectors, and 15/20 this winter but i want to know if i install the intercooler now will i be able to run my ski the rest of the summer with out the other mods. also are people running the bigger xs intercooler or the smaller one. i believe there are 2 different sizes.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by rxp_free_me View Post
    i just got my 4 inch rear intake installed and it sounds sick. i also just ordered the thru the hull exhaust. how does that sound? Sounds good.. my main question is can i run the xs intercooler without 42 lb injectors and a stock prop? Yes. i plan on getting the green wheel, intectors, and 15/20 this winter but i want to know if i install the intercooler now will i be able to run my ski the rest of the summer with out the other mods. also are people running the bigger xs intercooler or the smaller one. i believe there are 2 different sizes.
    Good luck!!

Alex

ENVIOUS

I AM SOOOOO ENVIOUS OF THAT TIE IN YOUR AVATAR OMG!!!!

SERIOUSLY, WHY WAIT TILL WINTER FOR A GREEN WHEEL. I HAVE ONE READY TO SHIP WITH ONLY 3 HOURS USE FOR $340 SHIPPED....WHAT YOU SAY?

dAVE

funds

im a 19 year old student so my funds are being directed else where. i live in a small town in north dakota so just haveing a rxp is badass. so not getting it moded until next spring is fine. but next spring will be sweet.

AWESOME

Thats Cool...........its Always Nice Being The "Badass" On Any Small Lake. Enjoy, Ride Hard, Ride Safe.........oh Yeah, Study Hard Also!!!

im a 19 year old student so my funds are being directed else where. i live in a small town in north dakota so just haveing a rxp is badass. so not getting it moded until next spring is fine. but next spring will be sweet.
    Yes, to keeping stock injectors with xs intercooler and intake AND greenwheel. Need bigger injectors when you go to a bigger wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by lafjax View Post
    Yes, to keeping stock injectors with xs intercooler and intake AND greenwheel. Need bigger injectors when you go to a bigger wheel.
    Are you saying that stock injectors are ok with XS, greenwheel and intake?

Jerry lists the following in his new members post:

Green Charger - stock injectors with stock intercooler. 42# injectors with external intercooler OR stock injectors with a Rude rising rate fuel pressure regulator.

Sounds like you need to increase fuel delivery with XS and greenwheel.

Ooffda!

Where about's?

Thread Information