Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SeaDoo extended warranty costs??

Just got a price from my local dealer on the 36 month extended warranty plan for my 05 RXP's,and he is telling me there is a 100 dollar surcharge for these now???
    He quoted me list price on the warranty's for 36 months at 898.00 per unit. Says he will let me have it for 718.00 per unit. Good bad or ugly?

+1
    good, bad, or ugly..none of the above. the answer is shibby.

Quote Originally Posted by SKR8PN
    Just got a price from my local dealer on the 36 month extended warranty plan for my 05 RXP's,and he is telling me there is a 100 dollar surcharge for these now???
    He quoted me list price on the warranty's for 36 months at 898.00 per unit. Says he will let me have it for 718.00 per unit. Good bad or ugly?
    I just bought my RXT and got 5 year extended for 2100.00 Well worth it but some might think too expensive. Keep in mind 5 years something bad is going to happen to the ski....Plus if you have a costco membership you will get a discount.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by golson
    I just bought my RXT and got 5 year extended for 2100.00 Well worth it but some might think too expensive. Keep in mind 5 years something bad is going to happen to the ski....Plus if you have a costco membership you will get a discount.
    2100, wow, lol. you can warranty a 30-40 grand car for 2100 bucks or so.. it's only a jetski my man, haha

if you want an extended FACTORY BRP BEST warranty, shop around or get in touch with me since i do work at a seadoo dealership. if you buy the warranty within the first 60 days of owning the machine it's cheaper. meaning.. YES, there is a $100 dollar surcharge on that 61st day. back over the winter i ran a greenhulk.net promotional warranty day. I think i'm gonna have to do that again. pick a day and have all you guys call into me with credit cards and Vin #s and get you all hooked up for a decent discount....last time i did this we had about 20 forum members call me... (well Rob wound up taking the responsibility for answering all the phone calls for my promotion since he didn't know about it until that morning, haha)... i'll save ya some money, then you can take that extra money and go to jerry's online store and buy a present for yourself, lol
    Last edited by Shibby1485; 07-13-2006 at 05:47 PM.

Shibby.......you be da MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485
    2100, wow, lol. you can warranty a 30-40 grand car for 2100 bucks or so.. it's only a jetski my man, haha

if you want an extended FACTORY BRP BEST warranty, shop around or get in touch with me since i do work at a seadoo dealership. if you buy the warranty within the first 60 days of owning the machine it's cheaper. meaning.. YES, there is a $100 dollar surcharge on that 61st day. back over the winter i ran a greenhulk.net promotional warranty day. I think i'm gonna have to do that again. pick a day and have all you guys call into me with credit cards and Vin #s and get you all hooked up for a decent discount....last time i did this we had about 20 forum members call me... (well Rob wound up taking the responsibility for answering all the phone calls for my promotion since he didn't know about it until that morning, haha)... i'll save ya some money, then you can take that extra money and go to jerry's online store and buy a present for yourself, lol
    You know Im already interested...

J3ff
    is your dealership a seadoo/honda dealership by any chance?

So cn I drop the extended warranty on my ski and get a cheaper one. Or is it too late......I fell like a total NUBE now. I got screwed................

Quote Originally Posted by J3ff
    is your dealership a seadoo/honda dealership by any chance?
    If this question was for me........
    Nope...........

How much for the 3 year BEST from here?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information