Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

15f & Ultra LX performance chip

Ebay item # 120281197044, Has anybody tried one of these?

I would say its poop...I like where my flux capacitor is now and I'm not taking a solder gun to my cpu batman...

man i've been looking for a flux capacitor for soo long!! Where did you get yours? How much? haha

Yea, stay away from it. i've also seen some other garbage "PERFORMANCE CHIP" on ebay

+1
    stop laughing, my 15f gps'd 72 mph with just that mod

well i wish i would have known about that mod because then i wouldn't have had to make my budget 15F performance thread. i could have thrown one of these babies on for $60 and be set. but at 72 the veins in the stock pump break off. haha i love makin fun of cheap china chit!!

+1
    If its on ebay... that means it's in print and it's true.

+1
    Seriously, Jerry and all the other tuners need to close shop... I mean this much power from a chip. I'm pretty impressed.

I bet if I buy 3 of them and wire them together, then get some custom stickers made... my honda r-12x will be well over 500hp.

+1
    not to go off topic, but thats funny u mention the cheap china sh*t. my buddy just bought a quad, a chinese cop off of a honda 250r of some sort, paid 1100 bucks, shipped to his door in a crate. he said prior to him buying it he went to the dealer and any jap bike with that displacement was at least 4 times that price.
    i also find it funny that one of the pieces on my 15f had a sticker that said made in china. i think it was something on the rear seat or maybe the tool kit = seriously.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by robk View Post

Ebay item # 120281197044, Has anybody tried one of these?
    sounds like you found the snake oil salesman. Hope your not seriously considering doing that. I saw that same deal and talked to a friend of mine who is a kawasaki tech. He said its total [email protected]

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by inchadeboca View Post
    not to go off topic, but thats funny u mention the cheap china sh*t. my buddy just bought a quad, a chinese cop off of a honda 250r of some sort, paid 1100 bucks, shipped to his door in a crate. he said prior to him buying it he went to the dealer and any jap bike with that displacement was at least 4 times that price.
    i also find it funny that one of the pieces on my 15f had a sticker that said made in china. i think it was something on the rear seat or maybe the tool kit = seriously.
    really?....let us know when his sub-par piece of chinese sh-t blows up so we can tell u "we told u so"....
    if ur looking for quality....u dont go to China.......I'd like to see how long a 'chinese copy' PWC would last in the brutal offshore marine environment....prolly a whole 2 minutes before it grenaded into a huge oil slick

you get what u pay for........

and i talk from experience.......ive been burned from tool kits that i used once and broke apart on me ..............to bedroom sets that cracked apart after 2 weeks of use...to a scooter that seized after a month of use.................oh wait....has ur pet been poisoned.....wait wait.....get that lead-paint toy out of ur childs mouth.....

wait wait....lets devalue our currency so we can make our crap 30 percent cheaper than every1 else...its ok.....doesnt cost us ****.....we have billioins of Chinese people to abuse for our cheap labor........dont get me started
    Last edited by Rip'nTear SHO; 07-13-2008 at 12:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information