FX SHO Mod Questions

Hi, this is my first post here. My friend has a 08 black FX SHO he just purchased. Yesterday he bought the riva power filter kit, riva perfomance ride plate, riva free flow exhaust, R&D power core intake mani/intercooler CFM kit, and the R&D C1 Monster charger wheel. I will be the one installing the mods. Any tips to installing these? Also are there any other supporting/tuning mods that need to be done for these mods? And last how should this thing with mods run against a RXP-X? Thanks guys any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a feeling that with the monster charger wheel and the intake manifold upgrade that you will be on the rev limiter and need a higher pitch prop..you may also need the powershot with those mods..call R&D about it you don't want to lean it out..

Yea thats what I was afraid of leaning out. I dont know much about jet skis but I work/mod cars all the time. Ill give R&D a call and see what they have to say.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by blaster3500 View Post
    Hi, this is my first post here. My friend has a 08 black FX SHO he just purchased. Yesterday he bought the riva power filter kit, riva perfomance ride plate, riva free flow exhaust, R&D power core intake mani/intercooler CFM kit, and the R&D C1 Monster charger wheel. I will be the one installing the mods. Any tips to installing these? Also are there any other supporting/tuning mods that need to be done for these mods? And last how should this thing with mods run against a RXP-X? Thanks guys any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Is the riva ride plate ready to buy now?

you cant lean it out the ecu has a safe guard, but instead it will reduce your power to be safe. wait until you the parts are released then r/d will tell you what you need as he is still testing the sho

with a air filter, exhaust, cfm kit im bouncing the limiter, even with 2 people plus full tank. im gonna repitch my prop for my current mods til others come out. Btw you can lean the motor out, the fuel system can only support so much boost/power.
    Last edited by Dentwizard; 07-09-2008 at 08:51 PM.

Thread Information