Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Thumbs up Autism Benefit Around the Statue Of Liberty

    IMPACT (Improving Middletown's Programs For Autistic Children Together) is looking for any type of jet skis and their riders to take part in a benefit for the school programs of autistic children. On July 26th, 2008, riders will take off from Chris's Deli in Red Bank, NJ, around the Statue Of Liberty, and back.
    There will be food, a raffle, and entertainment (clowns, etc.) for all participants and their families.
    Please check out our website makingwavesforautism.com or call 732-530-7022 or 732-787-3333 and join in the fun for a good cause!


  2. #2
    Moderator OsideBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,875
    +1
    30

    Thumbs up

    If I lived close I would be there in a heartbeat. I have an Autistic son and know all to well the needs of these kids. Thanks for posting this.

  3. #3
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,930
    +1
    1,407
    I will try to make this event but I already have a planed engagement. I will try to change it. Do you have paypal set up to accept donations for the one's that cannot make it. This is one event that I would love to attend. Keep the faith spread the word.

    Peace Steve


  4. #4
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    I will try to make this event but I already have a planed engagement. I will try to change it. Do you have paypal set up to accept donations for the one's that cannot make it. This is one event that I would love to attend. Keep the faith spread the word.

    Peace Steve

    would like to help my self!

  5. #5
    We are in!! Not only for a great cause (my niece as autism) but being new owners of a ski -- we've been talking about seeing that particular area. Can't wait to join in and meet some experienced riders. Anyone from CT going down?

  6. #6
    Moderator OsideBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,875
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by favewavegurl View Post
    We are in!! Not only for a great cause (my niece as autism) but being new owners of a ski -- we've been talking about seeing that particular area. Can't wait to join in and meet some experienced riders. Anyone from CT going down?
    now thats what i'm talking about

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern CT
    Posts
    24
    Sounds like a great event for a great cause. I'm gonna try and get some friends to come and clear my schedule! Does anyone know how long of a drive it is on the water??

  8. #8

    making waves for autism

    Hello,

    Im one of the creators of this event. The ride will take approx one hour fifteen minutes each way. Fuel will not be an issue either as we have made arrangements on each end of the trip in case pwc's need to refuel. IF you have a question about donating or riding in the event please post and ask me. thank you

  9. #9
    Moderator OsideBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    11,875
    +1
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by atpd47 View Post
    Hello,

    Im one of the creators of this event. The ride will take approx one hour fifteen minutes each way. Fuel will not be an issue either as we have made arrangements on each end of the trip in case pwc's need to refuel. IF you have a question about donating or riding in the event please post and ask me. thank you
    My Hats off to you for doing this If you need any help on the site just shoot me a pm or post it in this link.

    Best Regards,
    Bill

  10. #10
    There is no winter in Hawaii! tnerb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    154
    I am too far away to participate but what a cool event. I would be happy to donate and help out. If you are accepting donations post a link

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Autism Benefit Around the Statue Of Liberty
    By nma716 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 08:54 PM
  2. Autism Benefit Around the Statue Of Liberty
    By nma716 in forum Northeast
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 01:09 AM
  3. Autism Benefit Around The Statue Of Liberty
    By nma716 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 03:14 PM
  4. Autism Benefit Around The Statue Of Liberty
    By nma716 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 06:14 PM
  5. Autism Benefit Around The Statue Of Liberty
    By nma716 in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 06:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •