Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up Autism Benefit Around the Statue Of Liberty

IMPACT (Improving Middletown's Programs For Autistic Children Together) is looking for any type of jet skis and their riders to take part in a benefit for the school programs of autistic children. On July 26th, 2008, riders will take off from Chris's Deli in Red Bank, NJ, around the Statue Of Liberty, and back.
    There will be food, a raffle, and entertainment (clowns, etc.) for all participants and their families.
    Please check out our website makingwavesforautism.com or call 732-530-7022 or 732-787-3333 and join in the fun for a good cause!

+1

Thumbs up

If I lived close I would be there in a heartbeat. I have an Autistic son and know all to well the needs of these kids. Thanks for posting this.

+1
    I will try to make this event but I already have a planed engagement. I will try to change it. Do you have paypal set up to accept donations for the one's that cannot make it. This is one event that I would love to attend. Keep the faith spread the word.

Peace Steve

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    I will try to make this event but I already have a planed engagement. I will try to change it. Do you have paypal set up to accept donations for the one's that cannot make it. This is one event that I would love to attend. Keep the faith spread the word.

Peace Steve

would like to help my self!

We are in!! Not only for a great cause (my niece as autism) but being new owners of a ski -- we've been talking about seeing that particular area. Can't wait to join in and meet some experienced riders. Anyone from CT going down?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by favewavegurl View Post
    We are in!! Not only for a great cause (my niece as autism) but being new owners of a ski -- we've been talking about seeing that particular area. Can't wait to join in and meet some experienced riders. Anyone from CT going down?
    now thats what i'm talking about

Sounds like a great event for a great cause. I'm gonna try and get some friends to come and clear my schedule! Does anyone know how long of a drive it is on the water??

making waves for autism

Hello,

Im one of the creators of this event. The ride will take approx one hour fifteen minutes each way. Fuel will not be an issue either as we have made arrangements on each end of the trip in case pwc's need to refuel. IF you have a question about donating or riding in the event please post and ask me. thank you

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by atpd47 View Post
    Hello,

Im one of the creators of this event. The ride will take approx one hour fifteen minutes each way. Fuel will not be an issue either as we have made arrangements on each end of the trip in case pwc's need to refuel. IF you have a question about donating or riding in the event please post and ask me. thank you
    My Hats off to you for doing this If you need any help on the site just shoot me a pm or post it in this link.

Best Regards,
    Bill

There is no winter in Hawaii! tnerb's Avatar
    I am too far away to participate but what a cool event. I would be happy to donate and help out. If you are accepting donations post a link

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information