Rotax Racing Reed Kit

Does the Rotax Racing Reed kit P/N RR1319 work with stock 951 manifolds? Even with a minor mod will they work together? Where would be the best place to purchase them?

Thanks!

I dont know. I am building a 951 and am looking for the right reeds. I am thinking Moto Tasari spelling is not my strong suit

call mark and get a set. http://www.racetechpowersports.com/e...t_for_Sead.htm

prices went up this year but best reeds out - although Bill O is selling the OEM sled version that is supposed to be as good or better. they work well with stock intakes, you need to file off the little tit on bottom but makes same intake set up as rxx used.

Faster Than a Snail on a Log mongorunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ohell View Post
    although Bill O is selling the OEM sled version that is supposed to be as good or better.
    I've heard this also, that the skidoo reeds are the shizz compaired to the other pedals and cages on the market...

question, when putting better reeds and cages in, will the jetting have to be adjusted some?

Quote Originally Posted by PEST! View Post
    I dont know. I am building a 951 and am looking for the right reeds. I am thinking Moto Tasari spelling is not my strong suit
    Thanks for the responce, I'm going with the Ranaldi reeds and stock manifolds. I put Vforce in my son's '99 XPL with a R&D intake bought off Ebay. Unbelievable accel and now with a solas concord 16/21 prop top speed went to 65mph on gps. I think that's acceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by ohell View Post
    call mark and get a set. http://www.racetechpowersports.com/e...t_for_Sead.htm

prices went up this year but best reeds out - although Bill O is selling the OEM sled version that is supposed to be as good or better. they work well with stock intakes, you need to file off the little tit on bottom but makes same intake set up as rxx used.

Thanks! I contacted them, waiting for a call back with price, I'll Email Bill O mean time. Too much money on my son's '99 XPL need to same some on my '98 GSX.

Quote Originally Posted by mongorunner View Post
    I've heard this also, that the skidoo reeds are the shizz compaired to the other pedals and cages on the market...

question, when putting better reeds and cages in, will the jetting have to be adjusted some?
    I followed the 951 mods from an old forum on my son's '99 XPL and went with no accel pumps, no chokes, primer kit, 87 lows and 170 highs, R&D airfilters, Miller head, V Force reeds and R&D intake manifold and solas 16/21 impellar. The ski goes. Next mod is a RXPX. Yes you will need to increase jets and get rid of factory air box.

Thread Information