Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

D Boost Help Needed In Wiring

I Have A 2006 Honda F-12x Turbo 3 Seater.. This Is My First Jet Ski And I Got A D Boost Off Of Ebay And I Cant Seem To Wire It Up. Where Is The Iat Intake Air Temperature Sensor? And Which Color Wire Is The Signal Wire? Any Help Would Be Very Thankfull Also If Any One Has Ever Used One Of These D Boost Please Tell Me How To Adj Them And How Good Are They Once Ya Get Them Adj.. I Added A On Off Switch To Mine And Got It All Hooked Up But For The Purple Wires To The Iat Sensor... Also When I Have Another Person Riding With Me At Wop The Front End Bounces Like It Has To Much Trim!! Please If Any One Has This Problem Let Me Know Also!! Thanks Lots Michael
    Last edited by ridem32; 07-12-2008 at 10:25 AM. Reason: found the rite wire hooked up my d boost and ran it with a water hose and adj it to about 70% idle went up by 1,100 rpms

Fast Honda

I Got My D Boost Hooked Up And Running!! Got It Off Of Ebay For 45.00 Wow Does It Make A Big Difference!! I Will Race A Stock Honda F12 Turbo With A Macsboost (475.00) Any Day!! I Cant Belive How Good This D Boost Is From Magnum Tunning.. My Honda Is A 3 Seater And My Son Has A Honda 2 Seater He Blowing Me Away Out Of The Hole .. Now Im Beating Him Out Of Hole By 6 Lenghts!!

+1
    Keep us informed of your progress. Sounds good for those still running the stock boost system.
    JR

I would like to see actual tests on this as when I read it it looks like all it is doing is richening the fuel to air ratio and I find it hard to beleive that with no other mods that it will give this kind of results, so has anyone else tried this and what were the results, Matt

I NOW ADDED A K&N AIR FILTER MADE ANOTHER HUDGE DIFFERENCE.. THE d boost does change the air fuel ratio and the timming curve.. 06 f-12x turbo now hits the rev limiter for the fisrt time! i have not re adj the d boost after i changed the air filter to a k&n but i will adj and ride again and keep yall posted... the k&n filter i have goes stright to the turbo with no air box or tubing!!

Quote Originally Posted by MATT888 View Post
    I would like to see actual tests on this as when I read it it looks like all it is doing is richening the fuel to air ratio and I find it hard to beleive that with no other mods that it will give this kind of results, so has anyone else tried this and what were the results, Matt
    hey matt i added a k&n air filter and it goes on the turbo and i took the air box and all the air tubing off my ski it now hits the rev limiter for the first time.. the d boost does add more fuel and air but also changes the timming curve.. im going to adj the d boost again after i added the k&n filter.. i wanted to ride it first and see how it did.. i now i will adj it again and let yall know how it does

I smell something

Me too, seat of the pants test are useless, Matt

+1
    This just doesnt read right.... maybe its 100% legit but I highly doubt it....... most likely ridem32 is just a forum mole to drum up business for his ebay item. I will be first to apologize if I am wrong ridem, but on this forum you need to bring forth more evidence before knocking the currently accepted prevailing wisdom

I did search and it shows same item for everything from volvo wago , atv, gpr, honda turbo ect ect claiming big hp.

I posted on another thread about how you splice into GROUND shielded wires to install this thing in some applications.....

http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZdboostQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZR40QQ_mdoZ

please give us more info...... smells funny to me also
    Last edited by RUNWME; 07-24-2008 at 01:59 PM.

Nice quatershot are you on scream and fly also, Matt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information