+1

Just got my first mods for my RXP

Well I was browsing threw the classifieds here and found a guy right here on LI sellin some parts for and RXP. I bought the RIVE POWER FILTER KIT, SOLAS 14/19R prop, billet cone, PPG power pipe exhuast. Everything has less then 1 hr on them due to something to happen to the ski an hr lada. I picked everything up for $400 bucks. I cant wait to order a few more parts this week n put em on. What do u think about the rest of the parts I wanna order to go wit this stuff.

new metal s/c washer
    new wear ring
    riva grate
    pro opas block offs
    pro serias nozzle wit rings
    and a then I wanna do all the free mods

im hopin to do like 73ish...Ill keep my fingers crossed...what do u guys think?

Put An Upgraded Fan In When U Change The Washers Ive Just Done It Trust Me That Alone Will Keep You Smiling For Ages And You Will Get Your 73

+1
    I Have A Complete Stage 3 Super Charger For Sale It Has 30-35 Hrs On It.750

ModularJunk,

Thats a pretty cool picture bud

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Todd View Post
    I Have A Complete Stage 3 Super Charger For Sale It Has 30-35 Hrs On It.750
    IM KINDA NEW TO THIS IS THIS LIKE A REBUILD SUPERCHARGER WIT AN UPGRADED WHEEL? OR IS THIS A COMPLETE S/C U BOUGHT FROM RIVA? DOES IT HAVE THE WASHER UPGRADE N EVERYTHING LIKE I WILL NEED? ALSO IF I DO A STAGE 3 S/C WONT I NEED BIGGER INJECTORS N ECU? I DONT MIND CHANGING INJECTORS NOW BUT I REALLY DONT WANNA CHANGE THE ECU YET. IS THERE ANYWAYS I CAN RUN IT WITH JUST UPGRADING INJECTORS?
    HOW MUCH BOOST SHOULD I SEE @ 8100 RPM WITH THIS S/C? IM VERY INTERESTED.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by kp04rxp View Post
    ModularJunk,

Thats a pretty cool picture bud
    Thanks KP for the compliment.....I really love jumpin but its just not the same to jump an RXP like it was wit the older bikes plus me being a 150lb rider doesnt help im sure. The bike is alot to jump in big waters. I sometimes find my balls overcome my brains n then I end up getting a reality check when I end up hurting myself jumpin.

+1
    ttt....more feed back from others would be great. if anyone else has some parts for sale let me know what u have for an 06 rxp...Im in the mood to spend some money..lol

+1
    PM sent!

You better get those washers changed pronto ASAP

Smile

If you wanna jump and you weigh 150lbs then instead of blowin tons of money on your rxp then tearing it up,do the fun and logical thing,get a old waveblaster ,with either a blown engine or none, get you a used 760 yam or a 800 ,or build you a hot 701 with twin carbs pipe etc, you can build one heck of a jumper thatll run at least 50 53mph be able to manage 30' jumps in 6 to 8' swells and not kill you or cost you a fortune, jumping an rxp is like taking a crotch rocket to a motox track it just doesnt happen with good results fast yes your rxp is, good for big air no its too heavy your hull has wrong shape for landing big air,let me tell you about jumping wrong ski,we went rode pre hurricane storm surge in galveston about 8 yrs ago, my two friends had modded blasters The only ski that I had at time that was small was a xi kawasaki,well to make a long story short ,We had the most fun ever, no pictures , but I did split my helmet down the middle ,and I did break 3 teeth, seems a xi wont land a 25' well as a blaster I charged up face of a 8' swell that was breaking about 25mph and nailed it all the way up it,I was a good 25' up only behind that big swell was nothing only air I had forggotten that the backside of an 8' swell has an 8'drop,Seems that even though I landed it perfect with ski at a 75deg. angle it split my helmet when my chin hit the bars,I did 1500.00 worth of glass damage to transome area of ski,we even wound up doing another 1200.00 damage to rears of blasters,Actually They were owned by collin edwards world superbike champ and I was riding with a couple of guys who came up through the ranks with him,only didnt have the right breaks and were not quite as good.There you have it from the old horses mouth,(i'm 50) buy the right ski for your type of riding,use your rxp for racing and going fast, but get an old modded small blaster or even an old hx for jumping and carving JMHO,ok you guys can boo me now but the older ones who have ridden the modded under 400lb skis know what I'm talking about>Marvin

Thread Information