whats gone wrong

recently had my 07 rxp tuned with a 11psi fan and new r&d grate and scatrak 13/18 swirl pro prop.when i raced my buddies before i had the work done i was faster all round out the hole top end ect,they ride rxts with no mods,now with the work done its the same even tho i get 100 more revs.However i can hear some noise ie that wasnt there before sounds and vibrates at about 3000/4000 the guy that did the work swears by the pitch, but i cant find this pitch anywhere for a tuned ski and it is allso the standerd pitch of the standered prop,is this pitch wrong for a tuned ski like mine or do i have other probs my ski has done 45 hours and was fine before nothing up the grate or round the prop no warning lights any thoughts / i have no more holee shot mid range ppull or top end any thoughts/
    Last edited by MARK_LEGG; 07-12-2008 at 02:15 PM.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    recently had my 07 rxp tuned with a 11psi fan and new r&d grate and scatrak 13/18 swirl pro prop.when i raced my buddies before i had the work done i was faster all round out the hole top end ect,they ride rxts with no mods,now with the work done its the same even tho i get 100 more revs.However i can hear some noise ie that wasnt there before sounds and vibrates at about 3000/4000 the guy that did the work swears by the pitch, but i cant find this pitch anywhere for a tuned ski and it is allso the standerd pitch of the standered prop,is this pitch wrong for a tuned ski like mine or do i have other probs my ski has done 45 hours and was fine before nothing up the grate or round the prop no warning lights any thoughts / i have no more holee shot mid range ppull or top end any thoughts/
    It all depends on your RPM's, when WOT what RPM's are you showing?

ye im showing 8100/8140 not sure if thats right but im sure the 13/18 is to low

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by MARK_LEGG View Post
    ye im showing 8100/8140 not sure if thats right but im sure the 13/18 is to low
    with stock ECU your just right

you wish we had no mods on rxts we always kick your ass

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo rxt View Post
    you wish we had no mods on rxts we always kick your ass

???? Any time you wanna line 'um up, I'm ready..I'll even give you three boat lengths

alright then your one whos going to need them 3 boat lenghs riva stage 3 haha dont make me laugh you want to get a proper part on your jetski im turbocharged 400hp whos laughing now how many boat lenghs do you want then ????????????????

wat the matter yanky you not full of answers anymore are you

Thread Information