Talking My RXT Is Loving It!!

Guys and Gals,
    Well since I came back from Lake isabella in California and was upset with my RPM's Never hit above 7640, I did a carefull inspection and took out some oil because it was too full, now I hit 8,100 RPM's. I did not believe it and did it again and same results. Now I need someone to GPS my ski. Also, I found out at Lake Isabella the altitude was 4,550 FT. That was a big difference in my RPM range and at Sea Level today.

By the way I hit a bad wake and flew like superman today for the first time. That was fun as hell. But a little scarey to.

I am also moving to Pensacola, FL on the 1st. Anyone around that area we can get together?

I flew like superman one time about 70.
    I know use side lift wedges and slipper siphon shoes.
    I'll never switch back!!

Quote Originally Posted by golson
    Guys and Gals,

I am also moving to Pensacola, FL on the 1st. Anyone around that area we can get together?
    Thats a bit of a hike....Are you military??

Quote Originally Posted by RustySeaRustyDoo
    Thats a bit of a hike....Are you military??
    I am retired Navy. I work for a government contractor and changing location. Everything paid for why not.....Hope to hear from you down there...greg

You missed a good blue angel show this weekend. I think they beat the 120,000 thousand people they had last year. I bet it was 200,000 on the beach.

How in the hell can you lose control and fall off that big barge? I never have fell off my rxp even when I get 5-6 ft air born jumping wakes. The last time I fell off a ski was over 3 years ago when I had my ultra 150 going over 60 mph over big wakes. If anyone knows about that ski it takes talent to ride fast over wakes. The rxp is smaller then the rxt and I dont think no one needs any talent to stay on these skis compared to the skis I had in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro rxp
    How in the hell can you lose control and fall off that big barge? I never have fell off my rxp even when I get 5-6 ft air born jumping wakes. The last time I fell off a ski was over 3 years ago when I had my ultra 150 going over 60 mph over big wakes. If anyone knows about that ski it takes talent to ride fast over wakes. The rxp is smaller then the rxt and I dont think no one needs any talent to stay on these skis compared to the skis I had in the past.
    Damm Nitro you hit it where it counts. Well I am new at rideing and I was not wearing any traction gear at all. If I had some good gloves on I would have stayed on but my hands were all wet and also the whole ski from flopping all over the water. I will get experienced enough to stay on better. Not all of us are good riders like some....What comes around goes around....lolololololololol

If your not falling off every now and then your not trying hard enough!!

Quote Originally Posted by CRS
    If your not falling off every now and then your not trying hard enough!!
    AMEN to that....

Thread Information