Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Does the wife or gf get mad?????

Ok well it is 11:35pm and I offically just got the talk. So does anyone else get the talking from the wife or gf for being on the GH too much or anything?? Just wanting to know cause i do spend time with her but when i have those 5-10 mins of the day that i can relax and check the GH she always finds time to say I am on here too much. She says, "Why are you on there, It not your ski so why are you worried about what others are doing?" I was like, WOW!

YES!!! I know EXACTLY what you're talking about... except I get the talk more about the amount of $$$ I put into my ski and how scared she is when I go out for my speed runs (you could fall off and break your NECK!!).

I have the ultimate speed limiter though when she rides with me... She puts her arms around me to hold on, and the faster I go, the tighter she squeezes. By around 50MPH, i'm blue in the face

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by krispaintballz View Post
    Ok well it is 11:35pm and I offically just got the talk. So does anyone else get the talking from the wife or gf for being on the GH too much or anything?? Just wanting to know cause i do spend time with her but when i have those 5-10 mins of the day that i can relax and check the GH she always finds time to say I am on here too much. She says, "Why are you on there, It not your ski so why are you worried about what others are doing?" I was like, WOW!
    Sure it happens,i just ask my wife when her next nail appointent is and the conversation ends....

Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1
    werd...

parents get really mad mostly my mom.. you look at our history its like GHGHGHGHGH for like 1000 GH's down

There is no winter in Hawaii! tnerb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by james k View Post
    Sure it happens,i just ask my wife when her next nail appointent is and the conversation ends....
    LOL, That's a good one the GH is great for advice on all kinds of things!

Moderated
    hahahah i cop it over GH, my ski's and hmm computers as i am a professional computer geek.

my gf has no idea what i spend and its none of her business until she is married to me at which point i will have that rule modified. i get all deliveries to work anyway so she has no idea.

however, how i managed to combine my love of computers weith my love of ski's is something my girlfreind will never forgive me for muwahahaha

+1

Thumbs down Quick spin

Somehow going out for a quick spin and returning 3 hours later is not good enough. I get lip from the w as well. But if I take the 2 boys, not a word!!

RESPECT
    +1
    I think that is there job to get mad. So dont hate on them for doing there job. Trust me, your not the only one, those women have to stick together.

Its an attention thing, they need your constant attention. Just tell her if it's too much to ask to spend a little time on a jetski forum, you could go spend a few hours at the bar. Its also a control thing with them, they live to control your every moment. Don't let her get away with it m8, it will only get worse.
    Last edited by VOODOO; 07-14-2008 at 02:27 PM.

+1
    I like your reasoning Voodoo. I have told her there are much worse things I could be doing. The most ironic thing that just happened was that last week I took off a whole week from work. Planned on working on ski and riding it. The whole vacay she bitched so much I didn't even ride. THEN the last day of my vacation while I was helping my mom fill in her pool my gf took my ski out with all my friends and came back saying she is "jet-skied out"

WTF

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information