Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

X-4 intake grate.

Hi-whats the best after market intake grate for the X-4 hull?
    thanks

Warner Robins, GA Home of the 2007 All-Star Little League World Champions!
    Worx...want one?

+1
    I can't believe you are riding in the Great Lakes without one. I have had one on my ski since 1995. You really do have to get out riding with us and try my ski. Where do you ride most of the time?

Take Robert's offer before someone else does.

i feel stupid for asking this but what is the x-4 hull in model terms. i see it all the time. is it the xp series or the xpl i have a 98 xpl and it seems to suck in the really rough open water.

Stop Obama Express
    Quote Originally Posted by MysssticGhost View Post
    i feel stupid for asking this but what is the x-4 hull in model terms. i see it all the time. is it the xp series or the xpl i have a 98 xpl and it seems to suck in the really rough open water.
    The 95/96 XP hull is one example.

+1
    Another one is a SPX hull

93-96 XP are X-4 hulls
    97-99 SPX are X-4 hulls

I can't believe you are riding in the Great Lakes without one. I have had one on my ski since 1995. You really do have to get out riding with us and try my ski. Where do you ride most of the time?

Take Robert's offer before someone else does.
    actually i do have one on there. its an R&D.but ive been borrowing it from my buddy ,he never would sell it to me and told me to just keep using it...and well now he just bought a 96 xp and wants it back.so i was in the market for another grate,and just wanted opinions on them. i actually just bought one on fleabay with buy it now.its a jet dynamics.what do u think of this one?

grate

oh,...and, we ride mostly up at sauble beach.lake huron...launch right off the beach. its the best place ever!great waves...
    and during the week or when we cant get up north on the weekends(like this coming one) we ride at belwood lake...anyone in the area wanna ride saturday...we will be there...starting at about 11AM-whenever..
    Last edited by levonhelmet; 07-15-2008 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by levonhelmet View Post
    actually i do have one on there. its an R&D.but ive been borrowing it from my buddy ,he never would sell it to me and told me to just keep using it...and well now he just bought a 96 xp and wants it back.so i was in the market for another grate,and just wanted opinions on them. i actually just bought one on fleabay with buy it now.its a jet dynamics.what do u think of this one?

grate

oh,...and, we ride mostly up at sauble beach.lake huron...launch right off the beach. its the best place ever!great waves...
    and during the week or when we cant get up north on the weekends(like this coming one) we ride at belwood lake...anyone in the area wanna ride saturday...we will be there...starting at about 11AM-whenever..
    I would have sold you my Worx cheaper than that. And I have that JD grate too.

+1 in sucking in open water.

I was contemplating trading my XP for a three seater to get more stability in rough water, 'till i rode a friend's 3 seater yamaha. It was like driving a bus!!! I instantly didn't want a big ski anymore, and since then love my crisp turning on a dime, and open ness of my X4 hull!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information