Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

need some help in getting parts please!!!!!!!

hey guys, i just noticed that i am missing one of the white nozzle tips on the end of my venturi ass'y. i have contacted the dealer and they are telling me i have to order a whole new assesmbly just to get the two white tips. can anyone help me out with getting just those two little pieces please.

sorry this is on a 98 xp limited
    Last edited by MysssticGhost; 07-15-2008 at 10:29 AM. Reason: left out info

My Jet Ski drinks more than yours Glenozzy's Avatar
    +1
    their was a recall on them like 5 years ago

how do i go about getting a pair of them?

My Jet Ski drinks more than yours Glenozzy's Avatar
    +1
    maybe one of the sedoo tech can look up the recall, and take the ski back to the dealer. the glue was the issue and the recall I think was a kit to replace the 2 siphone hoses.

my ski sank when they fell out, I got a new motor

so called the service dept at my local seadoo shop and talked to the tech there and he proceded to tell me that it was only supposed to have one nozzle tip and that it was not why i am taking on water. he also would not look into there being any recall for my ski. after talking with him for awhile he told me that my ski did not come stock with an electric bilge pump. i am pretty sure it did based on how it is wired into the factory harness plugs and all. anyway, he said that the xp limited will always have water in the back of the hull based on design and that if i was to let it sit on a dock for 8 hours it would sink. he seemed like a complete idiot and was unwilling to help me in any fashion. so back to the issue, anybody know if what he said was true, only one nozzle tip and if there are two how can i get replacements?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MysssticGhost View Post
    so called the service dept at my local seadoo shop and talked to the tech there and he proceded to tell me that it was only supposed to have one nozzle tip and that it was not why i am taking on water. he also would not look into there being any recall for my ski. after talking with him for awhile he told me that my ski did not come stock with an electric bilge pump. i am pretty sure it did based on how it is wired into the factory harness plugs and all. anyway, he said that the xp limited will always have water in the back of the hull based on design and that if i was to let it sit on a dock for 8 hours it would sink. he seemed like a complete idiot and was unwilling to help me in any fashion. so back to the issue, anybody know if what he said was true, only one nozzle tip and if there are two how can i get replacements?
    That guy is a azz clown plain & simple,find another dealer to deal with.

bailer tubes. I know for a fact they were a recalled item on your ski. I have owned a couple of them.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by canadaxp View Post
    bailer tubes. I know for a fact they were a recalled item on your ski. I have owned a couple of them.
    If you can't trust a Canadian....who can ya trust.

that is i beleive the only dealer in town. can anybody help me get these and maybe mail them to me.

+1
    I would but I dont know the part #'s they are on the service bulletin.

Update...The part's are located on the 99 parts diagram.

Part # 271-000-338 They are like $2.50 each,it would be cheaper to have your dealer order them,or I can send them to you,takes about 4/5 days for me to get.
    Last edited by water worx; 07-15-2008 at 03:01 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information