Hey guys, well been on here for a bit and its been awesome, but it looks like its just not the time for me to have a boat. Business is a little slow, and I just dont feel comfortable having the boat if something bad happens.

It is in really good condition, has some scratches here and there from the previous owner but thats it. The boat runs great, and I have used it at LEAST every other weekend.I have about 130 hrs on it, and have added everything needed for reliability, plus a couple of extras here and there. I also have the full cover for the boat also.

Price: $16,000 obo.
Hrs: 130
-Cobra Jet steering
-Island Racing fuel/air vapor seperator(what a difference when starting, and a nice piece of mind when cruising)
-Garmin Gps(you can see them in the pics)
-New yamaha steering wheel
-New Sony CDXM50 headunit, Ipod cable and all w/ remote
-New Sony Speakers all around
-Dual battery setup, with battery switch and charger installed

I have taken very good care of the boat and i REALLY dont want to get rid of it, but kinda have no other choice. Everytime it came out of the water, it was washed/detailed, and engines flushed and then EVERYTHING including the thrusters(think thats what their called) were sprayed with a lubricant/sealer to protect and keep everything lubricated. Feel free to pm or email me at lemans.z20@gmail.com. The boat is located in Miami,FL, but I will not take the boat on a test ride unless buyer is serious. The trailer is also in good condition with new lights and wiring, and all give you all the lifejackets that you need and the ropes and miscellaneous things needed.( stripper pole not included, unless you really want it)

Oh and just a quick list of what doesnt work:

-Right RPM gauge
-Rear light plug(for the light to drive at night on the back)

I know I know, its not alot but figured Id get it out.

I have replaced pretty much everything that the previous owner had broke, for example the tachs and bow light,etc.