Need a little help from all your HULKsters!

We just got a 04 RXP in and the Supercharger blew up in the motor. I have got it all down to the crank now and need to know if you guys can help me find a used flywheel and a complete supercharger assembly With out fan and housing. I am still looking for all the pieces that went thru it. I looks like a stick of dinomite went thru it. I gear is in 6 pieces I have found five of them.

First time I have been thru one of these but Its not really that bad. Built plenty of 2 strokes but this is actually fun.

I wish I had a camra of what can and will happen when the supercharger nut is not tight. call me at 804-502-5515 thanks

Orlando, Fl

S/C Blowout

I know exacly what you are talking about.Took my 05 to the dealer and they installed the S/C kit.Didnt tie the nut the way they were supposed to and 15 seconds in the water and i heard a weird noise.Turn off the engine and took my ski out of the water.I decided not to take it to the dealer and check it out myself.As soon as i took the PTO Cover the gear was beetween the flywheel and the stator.The ceramic washers were in half and luckly enough nothing went into the motor.Now that i have put everything back im just waiting for the tools to install the rebuilt kit put the S/C back and hit the water.Thats the last time i visit the dealer thanks to this site and the helpful people in it.

I think this guy must have put like 5 hours on it like this. Thank goodess for the oil screens.

Thread Information