Warranty voided?

I have an 07 ultra 250x with a 4 year extended warranty from the dealer. I have put a few things on my jetski and I don't know what ones would void the warranty so I am going to list them and if you know please tell me what ones void it because I am taking it to get the s/c looked at at more than likely replaced because it has lost clearance and is only putting out 8-9psi. And yes, I have checked every hose and every bolt that could be loose to cause the boost problem.
    Riva pro-series intake (I'm sure this voids it obviously)
    Riva bypass valve upgrade
    Riva ride plate
    Pump wedge
    And has anybody else had a supercharger gone bad on them? and is this not a rare occurence because if anything goes wrong I'm sure it will happen to me because I always seem to have bad luck with things

+1
    block off your bov and then check your boost again. I think you will find this may be your problem as tested on here they have proven to be un reliable.
    cheers

+1
    +1 , plus warranty will depend on your dealer, I have found vast differences between dealers, find one that just does ski's and races them as well.

Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    +1

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by JET250 View Post
    +1 , plus warranty will depend on your dealer, I have found vast differences between dealers, find one that just does ski's and races them as well.
    very true Dave
    also

The only way a aftermarket part will void warranty , and this is from a warranty point of view.having worked with OEM'S alot

If the aftermarket part is DIRECTLY responsible for the failure, then warranty claim will be void due to modification clauses.

So at the end of the day how can ride plate, props, stacks cause engine damage , as long as they are installed correctly and no bolts come off and go into the engine they will hurt nothing.

this is the only way OEM's can void a claim.

just cause you got a ride plate , wont make the injectors fail or fuel pump sh.t it self, as a example.

Warren

Quote Originally Posted by nicjak View Post
    block off your bov and then check your boost again. I think you will find this may be your problem as tested on here they have proven to be un reliable.
    cheers
    I have it blocked off but I know that voids the warranty so I didn't list that

Thread Information