like I said STOOOPID Autozone...
anyway I had to get some read brakes for the silverado yesterday so I go into the local autozone and pick up the pads, a whsher pump and while I'm there I remember hey I need to get some more plugs for the doos,
well when the chick helping me out asks is there anything more I say yeah I need to get 4 sparkplugs and here's the number BR8ES theyre NGK plugs and last year when I asked you guys didn't carry them but I thought I would check again just in case.....she enters the numbers and the computer shows non stock item....It figures....so I then say try this number it's the NGK part number on the box....no dice....so I then give her a Bosch number ( I had checked cross reference numbers earlier to see what else would work since no one around here carries the NGK's except the marina for 4.00 each)

so she inputs the number and whadda ya know they have 9 in stock so I tell her I'll take 4...

so she goes off to get all my parts..brings the brake pads up to the counter goes back to find the plugs which were in the aisle right in front of me finds the bosch number on the outside of the box reaches in and pulls out NGK PLUGS!!!!!only thing they were 7's instead of 8's.......go figure............................................ .................

she looks at me laughs and says WTF????

so if you go to autozone and want NGK plugs just give them the bosch number.....lol and if you want autolites you might want to try using the ac number or something other than the oem number.........