07-20-2008, 10:18 AM #1
F/S EMS 04 GTX SC over 300hp w/B-Kit
Reson for selling:
1. 0 hours in 2008
2. Less than 5 hours in 2007
3. Less than 15 hours in 2006 (after Nils converted to Nilamonster)
So, as you can see, I just don't have the time to ride and am going this route before E-Bay. Never posted anything on E-Bay before so I guess I'll learn if I have to....
Asking $10,500 w/trailer "FIRM"
Converted to EMS Nov 2006 and shows less than 5 hours since then
"Will not part this ski out"
Important facts: This ski is in absolute "PERFECT/MINT" condition..CRS, who recently moved here to the US from New Zealand has personally seen this ski.
1. Jerry, Shibby, and Pale Rider to name a few, can vouch for this ski in terms of performance, cleanliness, reliability and attention to detail!
2. Motor has NEVER eaten ceramic washers
3. I have every piece of paper to document upgrades/transformation
4. RR EMS, Skat triple mod, Digital A/F Gauge, Digital Boost Gauge, Most current Ceramic Bearings, Bilge, RR Engine Mount, 6 and 3 injector set-up.
5. Some of upgrades that Nils did but not all listed:
Light Weight Spring Retainers
Upgraded flywheel bolts
Intake and exhaust valves
High pressure valve springs
SC O/D gear
6. Supercharger is the B-Kit and has never failed
7. Currently set up for 2 person with air intake to the rear w/Carbon Fiber seat as cover.
8. Can easily be converted back to 3 person w/air intake to the front
9. Has never spent a night out side and remained in heated environment during the winter
10. Can run on regular or race fuel
I also have a Skat/Riva 15/19 3 Blade that has never seen the water for $225 delivered. (Add 3% if PayPal)
I also have the Snap-On Digital TECH2FR100 5' to 100' 3/8" for $215 delivered. It measres ft-lb, in-lb, and Nm. (Add 3% if PayPal) (SOLD)
Again, these are just some of the mods. I'd be hear all day typing everything. If interested feel free to PM me. Ski is available to check out in the Richmond (Chesterfield County) area of VA.
Last edited by Red Devil; 07-24-2008 at 09:16 PM.
07-20-2008, 11:49 AM #2
I'll take the torque wrench if not sold already. PM coming your way.
07-20-2008, 12:22 PM #3
07-21-2008, 08:12 PM #4
07-22-2008, 03:24 PM #5
07-22-2008, 03:46 PM #6
07-23-2008, 10:16 AM #7
07-23-2008, 06:56 PM #8
Pics with and w/out carbon fiber seat
Here are the pics for those who requested them thru pm's....
07-24-2008, 05:33 PM #9
Received the beautiful torque wrench today as promised. Thanks again Jay.
07-24-2008, 05:54 PM #10
Jay I know you said you did not want to part it out but I would think you would come out better parting it than selling it as a whole, sad but parts sell way easier than skis.
Just a thought to throw out there.
If you did like Shibby did and wait till the engine and hull sell the rest would be easy.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Red Devil in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-30-2008, 08:22 PM
By dochere195 in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 14Last Post: 07-14-2007, 10:41 AM
By Pale Rider in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 04-30-2007, 04:23 PM
By Red Devil in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 34Last Post: 01-18-2007, 10:52 PM
By Red Devil in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 27Last Post: 01-06-2007, 10:52 PM