Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Block Island, R.i.

Are there any members here on GH that hit BLOCK ISLAND. I usually meet people there from Rhode Island, Conneticut, and NY. I have a good group of waverunners leaving Riverhead, Long Island on 8/8 about 7-8 am. We will get rooms on Island to stay overnight. We will head back most likely on 8/10.
    I would like to meet others from this forum at Block Island. We beach the boats on the North side of Island by Ballards Beach Bar.
    Who wants to meet up at the BLOCK??
    A friend of ours Band will be playing all day at Ballards on the Beach and it should be a blast.
    Any who have been to Block Island will tell you just how nice a destination it is!! I think it is the best spot on the north east!! You would not be disappointed at all........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BLOCK ISLAND 003 (Small).jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	84263  

Block Island

WOW.... I am really surprised that no one on Green Hulk makes the trip to Block Island. Definitely on of the nicest destinations of the northeast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BLOCK ISLAND 016 (Small).jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	85060   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BLOCK ISLAND 005 (Small).jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	85061   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BLOCK ISLAND 023 (Small).jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	85062  

We are in...

Quote Originally Posted by Docbones View Post
    Are there any members here on GH that hit BLOCK ISLAND. I usually meet people there from Rhode Island, Conneticut, and NY. I have a good group of waverunners leaving Riverhead, Long Island on 8/8 about 7-8 am. We will get rooms on Island to stay overnight. We will head back most likely on 8/10.
    I would like to meet others from this forum at Block Island. We beach the boats on the North side of Island by Ballards Beach Bar.
    Who wants to meet up at the BLOCK??
    A friend of ours Band will be playing all day at Ballards on the Beach and it should be a blast.
    Any who have been to Block Island will tell you just how nice a destination it is!! I think it is the best spot on the north east!! You would not be disappointed at all........
    We have been planning a ride all year. 8/8 looks like as good a day as any day.

I will let the crew know....

We've do an annual boat trip from BarBay to Block Island.
    I forget the name of the marina we used last time but they had a party deck that specialized in 80 proof mudslides. I'm down to go just need more notice than what was given.

Block island

Im interested. I need some public launch sites info in CT/RI. Im from Southern CT, so not familiar with the area. Any future rides planned? Is this any over night thing or just a one day ride?

B.I.

This is a overnight trip. You would have to ask other members for launch location in your area. I am leaving from Ocean County, N.J. and launching from Riverhead, Long Island.

old thread i know, but i am in the Providence RI area and wold love to take the ride aswell. i have heard stories of how to get there from Narragansett by following the B.I. ferry out there. but that thing only goes about 35mph. soo i may be running circles around it.

I just take the ferry and my bike. easier that way.

The high speed ferry leaves from new london so CT peeps would have to truck up to that neck of the woods to launch. Not bad, only 40 min ride from new haven.

GOOD striper fishing off of Block Island too. We go there every October and clean up.

We'll be doing this ride this summer.
    There's about a dozen of us leaving from Long Island.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information