Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Things About Sky Diving

This is the summer i do some things I have never done before. Started with a full loop in a glider and some sort of roll. It was awesome. Now I am going to do a tandem skydive. What can i expect it to be like. i really like roller coasters and the big drops and loops. Anybody?
    John

Quote Originally Posted by 04gtxsc View Post
    This is the summer i do some things I have never done before. Started with a full loop in a glider and some sort of roll. It was awesome. Now I am going to do a tandem skydive. What can i expect it to be like. i really like roller coasters and the big drops and loops. Anybody?
    John
    Its awesome. Plain and simple.

Wankel till I die!! jonjonwells's Avatar
    Ever swallow a lung before? Kinda like that.

well for me . . .

Well for me, scarriest thing ever. Until the chute opens and then it is a pretty incredible ride.

Why in gods name jump out of a completly good airplane is nuts to me And i wont fly no wheres BET PERIOD,,,,,iM BORING,,,,

Banned User
    +1
    John
    Imagine trying to scream and puke at the same time.....yea, its kinda like that. Why on earth would you jump out of a perfectly good airplane???? Ever see those videos of what can go wrong on a tandem jump????

I put this right up there as far as stupid people tricks go....its right behind tieing a rubber band around your ankles and jumping off a really high place, to see if your head will pop off......sheesh.

Whatever you do, make sure you get some video and share it with the rest of us......good luck, don't break a leg...

U TUBE TO FOLLOW SHORTLY...

+1
    John
    I hear it is awesome!! I am a pilot myself and plan to do some skydiving classes in the future for certification...I have a good friend that is a prof skydiver with prob over 1000 drops/jumps and he also does the filming for a skydiving school in south florida and loves it...

Well james you will appreciate this one then. I am a pilot as well, I was flying the other days and I heard ATC clear a guy for a drop at 12,500. The pilot replied "OK TIME TO DROP THE DUMMIES"...........I WAS CRACKING UP!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by scittb View Post
    Well james you will appreciate this one then. I am a pilot as well, I was flying the other days and I heard ATC clear a guy for a drop at 12,500. The pilot replied "OK TIME TO DROP THE DUMMIES"...........I WAS CRACKING UP!!!

That is funny as h#$$....I am sure ATC cracked up on that one as well...Our local ATC controllers are a card and makes for a fun approach or departure(makes you appreciate them more)especially when you are in another Airspace or most i should say...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information