Cool My Speedster video...

Little video I threw together of my 150 Speedster 215hp. Enjoy!

By the way the mph mentioned are not verified by GPS...Oh and my boat is not called the SS HUSTLA anymore lol...I took that name off and I'm thinking of a new one...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ub48wgK9HxU

Lake Tarpon!

Yeahhhhh, ya need a GPS. Fine for those not in the know, but on here where we're throwing down about $1K per each extra MPH, it's hard to appreciate someone saying they're doing 65mph because their dream-o-meter says so. You're lucky though, my stock Speedster was doing 57mph, but the speedometer would only read 48mph. Got tired of explaining that to passengers (have since fixed the speedo).

Quote Originally Posted by VX1 View Post
    Yeahhhhh, ya need a GPS. Fine for those not in the know, but on here where we're throwing down about $1K per each extra MPH, it's hard to appreciate someone saying they're doing 65mph because their dream-o-meter says so. You're lucky though, my stock Speedster was doing 57mph, but the speedometer would only read 48mph. Got tired of explaining that to passengers (have since fixed the speedo).
    Yup well at the time I took this video I thought the speedo readout was correct and didn't know it could be almost 10mph too high. Oh well haha...its still fast and awesome. Yes it is Lake Tarpon haha...You live in the Palm Harbor area Blitz??

yeah... though I rarely go to the lake. I launch my PWC's and john boat at Dunedin Causeway and my bowrider boat at Seminole boat ramp in Clearwater.

FYI: it's VERY bad luck to rename a boat!

http://boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/rename.htm

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzK View Post
    yeah... though I rarely go to the lake. I launch my PWC's and john boat at Dunedin Causeway and my bowrider boat at Seminole boat ramp in Clearwater.

FYI: it's VERY bad luck to rename a boat!

http://boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/rename.htm

Awesome yea when I go out in the Gulf I launch the boat at the Dunedin Causeway or Seminole boat ramp also...Wouldn't be surprised if you've seen my speedster out at the causeway and I've probably seen you too. There are always tons of pwc's out at the causeway on the weekends and I'm usually the only speedster.

I launch from Seminole too, but only been to the ocean twice this year; quite a haul from Lakeland. I moved from the Clearwater area to Lakeland to be on some nice lakes, and ever since, it's hardly rained a drop here. Many of our lakes are unusable cause the water level, including mine. I have a lot more fun in the ocean (expect the salt cleanup).

I don't go out on the weekends.... but on the weekdays you may see me and my 2 silver/white XLT1200's down there.

Thread Information