Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy Falling off at 70

here is a tip for all you greenhulk readers out there. Do not fall off your rxpx when going 70!! It is not a fun thing to do. I now know what a rock skipped across the water feels like. I also know what a torn rotator cuff feels like. I have to say it was kind of fun skipping accross the water. Does any one know how long the pain takes to go away???

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by fireman View Post
    here is a tip for all you greenhulk readers out there. Do not fall off your rxpx when going 70!! It is not a fun thing to do. I now know what a rock skipped across the water feels like. I also know what a torn rotator cuff feels like. I have to say it was kind of fun skipping accross the water. Does any one know how long the pain takes to go away???
    If the rotator is torn (MRI) can you say therapy? PAIN going away try 6 mos.

Still crazy after all these beers Mac Daddy Racing's Avatar
    At least you did not suffer lower body orifice injury. That would be very painful and could give you a daily reminder of falling off!!!!

Banned User
    Lortab!!! works every time!!

+1
    I have skipped at 60. I probably didn't go quite as far as you did, but didn't have anything happen to me except the wind knocked out of me. Hope you feel better, bro.

FELL OFF JULY 4 AND STILL CANT GET UP OUT OF BED WITHOUT ROLLING OVER ON MY STOMACH

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jawz View Post
    If the rotator is torn (MRI) can you say therapy? PAIN going away try 6 mos.

6 months minimum.........im 100+ days into it now after surgery and it SUCKS because my arm still popps abit and is sore on occassion!!!!!!!!! im coming back though as i have just been released less than a week ago to start to work out again! of coarse i been doing way more than i should have up until now but no REAL exercising as of yet.......so now its back to that to see if im really healing properly! please Lord please! in fact i had just had surgery when Big B was tackling me onto the floor in Sebastian all drunked up! hahahahahahahahaha
    Last edited by REID2168; 07-22-2008 at 10:18 AM.

My wife and I were bucked on 7/4 and we still hurt and we did not tear anything.
    Duane & Becca

+1
    Glad you will be ok and it was not worse. I got thrown off my RXP back in March or April, cant remember.
    I did not skip but just came to an imediate stop. I was very lucky my jacket stayed on or i would not be here. I did not break anything but my breathe was gone for good while. Shore was closer for me than my boat, it had to been 50 yards or so.
    It has changed the way i ride, when i ride, and how i ride, like you would not believe. I was bymyself with not many folks out . Real Lucky.
    Last edited by skoepp; 07-22-2008 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuck12345 View Post
    FELL OFF JULY 4 AND STILL CANT GET UP OUT OF BED WITHOUT ROLLING OVER ON MY STOMACH
    Did the same thing July 4th. But i went like a bullet into the water. Everything is healed now but my back, PAIN!. It feels better when I get back on the ski. And worse the next morning. Oh well, it'll get better!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information