Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help!!! Fx Sho

Help!!! Fx Sho

Hello all

My new toy finally arrived today - a FX SHO that I imported here to Australia.

After unpacking everything from the shipping crate and the various compartments on the ski I noticed I'm missing one thing.....the remote transmitter!!!!

Can anyone here advise where this is normally located? I would have thought it would be in the same clear plastic bag that the owners manual, lanyard etc was in.

I've searched high and low - inside and out with a torch and can't see it anywhere. I'm hoping theres some little spot I've overlooked....has anyone here unpacked their own ski, if so where was it for you?

Please help so I can get out on the water ASAP

Cheers

Luke

Quote Originally Posted by lmorgan View Post
    Hello all

My new toy finally arrived today - a FX SHO that I imported here to Australia.

After unpacking everything from the shipping crate and the various compartments on the ski I noticed I'm missing one thing.....the remote transmitter!!!!

Can anyone here advise where this is normally located? I would have thought it would be in the same clear plastic bag that the owners manual, lanyard etc was in.

I've searched high and low - inside and out with a torch and can't see it anywhere. I'm hoping theres some little spot I've overlooked....has anyone here unpacked their own ski, if so where was it for you?

Please help so I can get out on the water ASAP

Cheers

Luke
    Mine came from the dealer and it was inside the baggie attached with zipties. The only other place i could think would be in the slot for it inside the upper left hand round storage container opposite the cupholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderguy View Post
    Mine came from the dealer and it was inside the baggie attached with zipties. The only other place i could think would be in the slot for it inside the upper left hand round storage container opposite the cupholder.
    Yeah I've looked in the water tight compartment (top left of dash - I even took that rubber liner it has out)

I also checked the cup holder, the little black compartment below the handlebars, the front storage compartment, rear storage compartment - I also removed the bin from the rear compartment and checked under there (only thing in there was the handlebars) & also around the engine bay and bottom of the hull (just in case it fell down there)

Yeah I've looked in the water tight compartment (top left of dash - I even took that rubber liner it has out)

I also checked the cup holder, the little black compartment below the handlebars, the front storage compartment, rear storage compartment - I also removed the bin from the rear compartment and checked under there (only thing in there was the handlebars) & also around the engine bay and bottom of the hull (just in case it fell down there)
    For S$%^s and giggles, did you check the fire extinguisher compartment also? If its not there, id be calling Yami or whoever you imported from and see about getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderguy View Post
    For S$%^s and giggles, did you check the fire extinguisher compartment also? If its not there, id be calling Yami or whoever you imported from and see about getting it.
    Yep - I checked the fire extinguisher compartment also.

I also contacted the place I bought it from via email to say it's missing in action....awaiting their response

+1
    Man that sucks. Call the dealer you purchased from and tell them about it. If they don't help (which is doubtful) I would be raising hell.

Hello.
    Transmitters are in front storage compartment on right side.You need to put away that wall in storage compartment and you will see them hanging on right side. Hmm my english is so bad .
    I hope u understand where are they. If no,let me know and ill take a picture.

byebye

+1
    Yep he is on to it, pop off the panel in the storage compartment, you will find them hanging in there.

Import

You are the first person I know that has imported the SHO to Australia I am very interested what your total costs were. I bought mine off a dealer I got PWC, Trailer and first years insurance for $22k.

Quote Originally Posted by fussy1 View Post
    Yep he is on to it, pop off the panel in the storage compartment, you will find them hanging in there.
    You guys are awesome......I found the little buggers. Why do they hide them in there rather then put them in the bags with the other stuff?

For future reference for everyone else - look in the front storage compartment (pop the hood) and there is a white panel that allows you access to the wiring & fuel tank etc.....the remotes will be in there strapped to some cabling.

It looks obvious in the photo, but if you're round the other side of the ski looking in the compartment you can't see them.

Anyway thanks for your help - I can now get onto more important things like breaking it in and carving up the water.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03819.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	211.3 KB 
ID:	84611  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information