...Lighting The Water On Fire Since '04 duramaxxed's Avatar
    +1

RR Gray Box For 787 / GSXL Exhaust Tube / X4 Hull Cover

I'm selling off Parts from my old 'Ski's to get some Money up to buy stuff for my S150.

Add 3% for PayPal

The story for the RR Gray Box: I bought this from a seller on Sea-Doo.net, never got to put it on my '96 XP because I blew it up before I got the Box installed. The seller said it was from one of his Race 'Ski's and was programmed by RR (Rotax Racing). There are no markings on it from RR, except the writing on the outside of the box that says "Anne's Race Boat". I never got to drive the 'Ski with it, so I cannot confirm any Gains from it. It was supposed to go on my 'Ski which was a '96 XP and was going to be a full Race 'Ski (Spec2 Pipe, 100 Octane, Bigger Carbs, Head, FA's, ect...) The Purple w/ White Stripe wire is just there, there is no harness on the end of it, it is just a wire end. Don't know what it goes to. There is 0 Corrosion inside the Box, looks Brand New. Since it is an Electrical Item, I'm selling it AS-IS, since I didn't get to test it.

RR Gray Box - $350/shipped

'99 GSXL Rubber Exhaust Tube (From the Waterbox to the Resonator) - $40/shipped

Factory SeaDoo Vac-U-Hold Trailerable Cover (No holes, faded a lil bit, some Mold & Mildew on the inside, but can easily be cleaned out, Aqua/Blue/Purple Color) - $100/shipped
    Last edited by duramaxxed; 07-26-2008 at 10:26 PM.

Master of the Dooniverse
    that's alot of coin for a box with unknown changes. could be worth more. maybe you could contact RR to find out. not flaming ya, just that might be hard selling with limited info.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wayniac View Post
    that's alot of coin for a box with unknown changes. could be worth more. maybe you could contact RR to find out. not flaming ya, just that might be hard selling with limited info.
    Stock Gray Boxes are going for $300, so at $350, with it having a pretty good chance it IS an RR Box, I'd say the price is fair.

Master of the Dooniverse
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxxed View Post
    Stock Gray Boxes are going for $300, so at $350, with it having a pretty good chance it IS an RR Box, I'd say the price is fair.

Oh for sure. The question is can someone just tuck this box in and expect it to perform? If so at what level and in conjunction with what mods. I doubt an RR programmed box will run any different on stock ski without mods....maybe some nice bottom (?). My guess is it's set up with some timing and alot of retard on top. There's really not that much you can do with the stock ignition stuff. got any shots inside the box?

Again, i'm not flaming you, if it were something i could use i might be interested.

+1
    TTT

Box now 300/shipped...Consider the Box Stock with the possibility of it being programmed by RR.

Tube - 40/shipped

Cover now 75/shipped

+3% for PP

+1
    TTT

+1
    TTT

Thread Information