Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Biotch better have my money rain or shine LiquidDI's Avatar

Any Jeep SRT8 owners out there???

Sold the TBSS and just picked up one of these bad boys. All I can say is WOW! Danny, we could get some biotches in this thing! Oh, I forgot I'm married. lol

Last edited by LiquidDI; 07-22-2008 at 06:07 PM.

Nice jeep, why did you get rid of the tbss, curious i was thinking about getting one..

It was a nice truck but mine was in the shop almost every week. Blown tranny at 15K granted, that could be from letting Danny drive it lol. Fuel sending unit went out and I ran out of gas on the middle of a bridge etc etc etc.... This jeep is so much more refined, it's not funny. IT goes from a dig like nothing else I have ever driven. It would toast my C6 out of the hole to at least 40. It's an incredible truck. Other little things it has over the SS are auto up windows, auto close sunroof, bluetooth, much better NAV, seats are 100% better, auto stick on the tranny, real torque converter(SS's tranny is a real POS), brembo breaks and the list goes on. When you add it all up it is worth the extra $10K over the SS.

Thanks, i was starting to check out that car, i really don't like the looks of the interior but it looks pretty sharp from the outside guess i'll go looking for something else..btw i have driven that jeep and it does rock..

Oh man the interior on the SS could not get cheaper. It's a serious POS when you compare it to Lexus or other cars. The Jeep's interior is not a ton better but it gets the job done for me. Granted, for the price you can not find anything better then the TBSS for what it does. If you can find a used SRT8 for around 30-32K and you can afford it then go for it. If not then find a used TBSS for 20-22K and go for that. They are both great but the SRT8 is in a league of it's own.
    Last edited by LiquidDI; 07-22-2008 at 06:06 PM.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidDI View Post
    Sold the TBSS and just picked up one of these bad boys. All I can say is WOW! Danny, we could get some biotches in this thing! Oh, I forgot I'm married. lol

As far as fuel economy goes, you just went from the frying pan into the fire

Awesome truck though

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    As far as fuel economy goes, you just went from the frying pan into the fire

Awesome truck though

you got that right! went from an Avg of 11.5 to about 9 lol. Life is short have fun!!!!

....back from the dead.... J-ME's Avatar
    +1
    BDNJ has one. If I remember correctly, he had to wait abit to get a reciever style hitch for it due to the exhaust.

the one I got already has a hidden hitch and wire. It's a very nice set uo. It sticks about 4 inches behind the pipes. Can't even see it.

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidDI View Post
    the one I got already has a hidden hitch and wire. It's a very nice set uo. It sticks about 4 inches behind the pipes. Can't even see it.
    You flip vehicles like Ried sells parts on this site! It's hard not to get jealous! I would of taken the last three you owned starting with the Aviator! Nice ride Liquid!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information