+1

Ill be @ Panama City Beach on 08/02/2008

I'll be traveling to Panama City beach with a group of friends for a deep sea fishing trip on Friday, what I will like to do, is take my ski and ride on Saturday, my only problem is, were can I find a safe place to store it & will I be able to meet with any of you guys for some good riding on Saturday.

(5550 N Laggon Dr, Panama City Beach, fl 32408, Captain Anderson deep sea fishing)

+1

Cool

you could leave it at the house
    will pm you with more info
    later cd

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jtswatertoy View Post
    I'll be traveling to Panama City beach with a group of friends for a deep sea fishing trip on Friday, what I will like to do, is take my ski and ride on Saturday, my only problem is, were can I find a safe place to store it & will I be able to meet with any of you guys for some good riding on Saturday.

(5550 N Laggon Dr, Panama City Beach, fl 32408, Captain Anderson deep sea fishing)
    Are you booked for an all day trip or half day....Half day is Gemini Queen and all day is Florida Queen,both are good boats...I will prob ride a bit if not working on Sat.....

+1
    We are doing the 12 hour trip aboard The Florida Queen, we are do back on Friday late afternoon, we plan to chill for the evening and then hit the beach all day Saturday, riding back Sunday, I will love to ride with a group of you guys and check out some reefs, mangroves ..etc...
    Question: I've seen someone on this site has a club/bar in Panama City, Wild Horse I believe, whats going on Friday or Saturday night at the Wild Horse ????

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jtswatertoy View Post
    We are doing the 12 hour trip aboard The Florida Queen, we are do back on Friday late afternoon, we plan to chill for the evening and then hit the beach all day Saturday, riding back Sunday, I will love to ride with a group of you guys and check out some reefs, mangroves ..etc...
    Question: I've seen someone on this site has a club/bar in Panama City, Wild Horse I believe, whats going on Friday or Saturday night at the Wild Horse ????
    Not sure about a Wild Horse but there is a member here with a club by the name of Crazy Horse but that is in Panama(south america)with adult entertainment..If this is what you are looking for visit the Golden Nugget...

Thread Information