Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

For anyone who saw Batman

I was wondering if it was something I could take my son to or is it not a good idea? He is a too old for his age 6 year old and loves Batman. I have also heard many great reviews on the radio etc and would like to see it myself but I was hoping I could get away with taking him as well. Input anyone?

Married the love of my Life Mayday 2008 SuperCharged03's Avatar
    My 17 yo son saw it and fromo what he said and from the reviews I have read, my 13yo son will NOT be seeing it. They say it is a very dark and intense movie. Infact the reviews I have read say that anyone under the age of 14 should probably really not see it. Just what I have read, thought I would pass it on.

+1
    Ok thanks the only thing i ahve heard is it is an awesome movie. i dont want him having nightmares...

I was going to take my kid to see it, but after seeing it myself I decided not to.

IMO the movie was fine up until they started showing two face, that would cause nightmares

+1
    uhhh, yeah that was a cold, ugly movie, not too bad I guess---but lots of knives held to the face and that two face guy featured VERY realistic gore---it wasn't really a bad movie, but the guy on the news suggested it was too extreme for kids under 10 and I might agree with him. For a Batman movie it was also kind of boring, kinda weak on action and all wrapped up in politics, kidnapping and police scenes, my teens gave it a 5 out of 10... it was not Spiderman that's for sure.

Take your little boy to see the one called "Journey to the Center of the Earth" with Brendan Frasier that was a pretty cool family flick.
    Last edited by YoYamma; 07-24-2008 at 01:15 PM.

+1
    Speaking of the 2 face guy. This was really the first time in this new series of Batman movies that I was disappointed. I love the new series because it is much more realistic than all the others. But between how Harvey Dent just flipped his **** and started killing people to how his entire face was burn't off and he was just back to tooling around town in a day. Def the most cheesy part of the movie.

Joker = AMAZING. Definitely my favorite villain of all time. Not only did Heath Ledger do a great job with it, I think the script for the Joker was amazing too. It's really sad that he passed away in January. Hopefully they don't try to fill his shoes with another actor as the Joker. Just leave the Joker out of the Batman movies to come.

Why so serious?

+1
    he was creepy alright...
    I don't think I ever got over his role in Broke Back Mountain...
    Last edited by YoYamma; 07-24-2008 at 09:57 PM.

+1
    even though it was a extremly long movie...i'd definately pay to go see it again...

Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1
    VERY long movie.. I didn't leave once though!!!! YAY

It was very awesome movie, a AWESOME movie infact... I would go see it again!!

very dark cold and intense like yamma said above..

i probably wouldnt take your son... maybe if you did go to a LATE movie, and hope he maybe falls asleep or something!?!?!?! dunno if kids do that.. i wouldn't but dunno..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information