Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70
  1. #1

    lost to honda f15

    can not understand it out did me out of hole and i had to play catchup.
    i got him at topend but it took sometime. mabe my ski is not running good i had to change the plugs at 16hours and it only had 89oct. gas in it do not want to lose the kid is a pain in my ass. top speed on speedo was 71


  2. #2

    ?? 71 ??

    Well I never put anything less than 93 oct. in so the lower oct. could be to blame and I know for a fact the speedometers on our Ultras at least on the 07s do not read anything over 70mph...Ive have had my Ultra above 70mph before and the speedometer stoped at 70mph... and I had to rely on my GPS form there on out to get a speed reading


    I dont know maybe the 08s speedometers read 70+...is your Ultra a 07 or an 08 ?

    Also maybe that Honda was not stock...maybe it had some work done to here

  3. #3
    halfassjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nicholasville, Ky.
    Posts
    549
    89 octane will have a pretty big impact on performance.

  4. #4
    SE TX Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beaumont, TX
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultra250xryder View Post
    I dont know maybe the 08s speedometers read 70+...is your Ultra a 07 or an 08 ?
    The do not read over 70. I have an '08

  5. #5
    www.bluraycomics1.com bluraycomics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    SML
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork ultra250 View Post
    can not understand it out did me out of hole and i had to play catchup.
    i got him at topend but it took sometime. mabe my ski is not running good i had to change the plugs at 16hours and it only had 89oct. gas in it do not want to lose the kid is a pain in my ass. top speed on speedo was 71
    89 octane is no good! and don't rely on your factory speedo. If you are stock your running around 65 mph.

  6. #6
    Those f15xs are fast. My friend has a blue one and if I don't get the jump on him there is no catching him. Stock they are good for 68 mph. Once they figure out how to boost the turbo we are all in trouble. Nice job Honda.

  7. #7
    Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    4,166
    +1
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by ultra dog x View Post
    Those f15xs are fast. My friend has a blue one and if I don't get the jump on him there is no catching him. Stock they are good for 68 mph. Once they figure out how to boost the turbo we are all in trouble. Nice job Honda.



    If its a 68mph Honda pull it apart and find out why????

    they are nice skiis but not that fast

  8. #8
    I dont know Honda but 68mph if true is going to be another ski all over the Kawi.

  9. #9
    Dubz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,509
    if you guys thought the Kawi was big. Wait till you see the Honda..OMG.. If we have a "BARGE", they have a cruise ship!

  10. #10
    ecpChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    ocean county nj
    Posts
    2,912
    +1
    427
    I've read a couple reviews of the new honda being in the 65 mph range not 68. I will ask around in the honda section. I dont think they will ever be much faster than 70 without a ton of $ and mods. The size and weight as well as hull design don't look speed friendly

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS Superb Honda F15-X
    By Quinton Robbins in forum Honda Skis
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-07-2012, 12:51 PM
  3. SoLA Marsh Marina Lost to Fire
    By 83Gator in forum PWC Fishing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2012, 08:17 PM
  4. FS Honda f15-x mac stage ii kit
    By XRIDER in forum Honda Skis
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 11:33 AM
  5. Worx honda f15 products good?
    By esteban3417 in forum Honda Performance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 08:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •