Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: John Zigler

John Zigler

I received my triple outlet fuel pump from John Zigler today. I wanted the other forum members to know of the great service I received. I was very impressed with the quick delivery as well. Way to go John

Ya, ya, I know it was only a fuel pump..... It just seems that everyone in today's world is so quick to bit*h and complain when things don't go just right. SO I wanted to tip the scales and share my great experience.

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    That's why he's so recommended on here. Along with the others we usually recommend. GREAT customer service.....

+1
    thank you so much for the kind words.

hoenstly, it is my pleasure, and i am glad to help out.

good luck with your ski.

+1
    I too would like to say somthing about John.

I had been talking with John over the past couple months and doing buisness and ended up having a small problem.

We discussed it and was handled very professionally with all the time keeping in mind customer satisfaction.

Well I can say that this customer is satisfied and will glady and continue to do buisness with with John Zigler.

Thanks again John for the info and customer service.

Jonny5

+1
    john Rocks!!!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny5 View Post
    I too would like to say somthing about John.

I had been talking with John over the past couple months and doing buisness and ended up having a small problem.

We discussed it and was handled very professionally with all the time keeping in mind customer satisfaction.

Well I can say that this customer is satisfied and will glady and continue to do buisness with with John Zigler.

Thanks again John for the info and customer service.

Jonny5

thanks johnn5!!!

johnny had some trouble with an intake manifold for an ultra, and "hopefully" thanks to him, we will not have any more issues. seems like i can lear something new every day!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ph2ocraft View Post
    john Rocks!!!!!!
    HEY!!, i have been meaning to call you again, ( too busy here though... )

i sent you a mag housing for a 1200 FI for kedanno. just a FYI. you should have it in a few days.

now get off the computor, and exercise that hip!!

I ordered my ODI grips & finger throttle from John. Great seller and very honest.

Great man and does a great service for this site and customers. Always willing to help.

Quote Originally Posted by polaris 750SL View Post
    I received my triple outlet fuel pump from John Zigler today. I wanted the other forum members to know of the great service I received. I was very impressed with the quick delivery as well. Way to go John

Ya, ya, I know it was only a fuel pump..... It just seems that everyone in today's world is so quick to bit*h and complain when things don't go just right. SO I wanted to tip the scales and share my great experience.
    I agree 100%. I've also bought a fuel pump through him and looked for some used parts, even though he didn't have what I was looking for he was professional and got back to me right away.

To many times these day's business's just don't understand customer satisfaction and repeat business. I've have went to some local repair shops that have used parts and they want almost new price for everything and then they say well that is what I can get on E-bay. That attitude won't bring me back through the door. John is the exact opposite and will give a fair price for a used part and you know it will be in good condition. I am definitely spreading the word. Thanks John!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information