over stuffing cause??

since I crashed I have been thinking what caused me to fall off. Was it over stuffing or was it the wave runners pull to the right when I hit a wake? Also is this normal for a rxpx that is stock to stuff? Does any one elce have a rxpx that pull to the right or is it just rider error? I know its a lot to ask in one post but thanks for any help you can give me.

from what i understand the bucking from the overstuff is caused by the inability of the pump to process the amount of water being given to it at higher speeds....and from what i've heard it only happens on modified skis....i have a T-X and have no problem with my ski pulling to the right....center the bars and check out the attitude of the nozzle...i might be wrong but that is the first thing i would check...anyone got any other ideas?

Could it be that many more people are right handed than left handed and when the bow of the ski stuffs, most people pull the bar to the right? In auto accidents, left handed drivers have a tendency to pull the wheel to the left which is really bad... Ron

it might be a problem with the OPAS

My ski pulls to the right as well. Been to busy smoking all challengers and having fun to take the time to adjust it.

Test Pilot and Racer for Hire phoenixcustoms's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fireman View Post
    since I crashed I have been thinking what caused me to fall off. Was it over stuffing or was it the wave runners pull to the right when I hit a wake? Also is this normal for a rxpx that is stock to stuff? Does any one elce have a rxpx that pull to the right or is it just rider error? I know its a lot to ask in one post but thanks for any help you can give me.
    I have an RXP-X that liked to pull to the right....

check to make shure your handle bars and pump are aligned straight as mine were not...Kind of like a steering alignment in a car...

OPAS does have issues in chop espically when turning in chop...You just have to learn the tendencies of the ski.....

And I have never overstuffed the pump...ski is still factory....And I have run the SH*T out of it.....

Thread Information