Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

i want more speed!!!

Like the title says, I want more speed, but want room to grow. what should i do, get a x charger, stage 3, or go right to a rude?
    I have been seeing these for sale and would like to start hooking up my ski. I really dont want to buy a intercooler right now, nor do i want to put rear exhaust on.
    injectors or rrfp regulator which will i need? what else?
    Thanks Bill

+1
    Have you changed your ceramic washers to metal ones yet?
    A must if you haven't

I just had a supercharger built with riva washers and a RR high boost wheel on completly stock ski.....for the money it was definetly worth it. It burns the stock prop like a mother fucker out of the hole but the midrange and top speed is awesome. I picked up about 300 rpms and 3 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by greasyginzo View Post
    I just had a supercharger built with riva washers and a RR high boost wheel on completly stock ski.....for the money it was definetly worth it. It burns the stock prop like a mother fucker out of the hole but the midrange and top speed is awesome. I picked up about 300 rpms and 3 mph.
    is that the same wheel as the green wheel? i thought about putting the greenwheel in but like i said i am looking for something that will make me more power as i do the rest of the mods like a intercooler down the road.
    oh yeah I did do the washers, Thanks to jerry. Did those before i even put any hours on the ski!!!!

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by headbush View Post
    is that the same wheel as the green wheel? i thought about putting the greenwheel in but like i said i am looking for something that will make me more power as i do the rest of the mods like a intercooler down the road.
    oh yeah I did do the washers, Thanks to jerry. Did those before i even put any hours on the ski!!!!
    Should have had Jerry do the Greenwheel at the same time. GW leaves room to grow esp with the list of thigs you don't want to do right now.

Quote Originally Posted by headbush View Post

yea the A kit, greenwheel, gen 2 riva and RR wheel are all the same.

so putting a green wheel in will make a big difference?

+1
    Yep, it sure will but it will just leave you wanting more. Most everyone that starts with a green wheel usually ends up with a rude charger sooner or later

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    Yep, it sure will but it will just leave you wanting more. Most everyone that starts with a green wheel usually ends up with a rude charger sooner or later
    true dat

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    thats what i figured, and was wondering if i could run a rude with stock intercooler. If not what can i run with stock intercooler?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information