Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: What to use

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2007

    What to use

    After i take my exit zozzle off to do visibilty spout removal what do i use as sealent when putting back on. I thought it was yamabond 4 but that is discontinued. Is it yamabond 5?

  2. #2
    GPryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    Here are your options:

    1: 3m 4300FC
    2: 3m 5200FC
    3: Threebond 1211 (same as yamabond)
    4: Other type of water resistant marine sealant
    5: Nothing

  3. #3
    Moderator OsideBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    United States
    I use motoseal bought it at the local auto parts store

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What to use to seal pump assembly?
    By qbzonk in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 08:27 PM
  2. What to use for Tunnel Reinforcement
    By Chrisrokc in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 08:19 PM
  3. What To Use For Oil Change?
    By Flynfox in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 04:31 PM
  4. what to use for a fuel line cap?
    By GP1500SC in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 11:04 AM
  5. What to use for hull fill-in?
    By idizzy in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2005, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts